Monday 26 January 2009

The crisis goes on!

Hi Folks!

It’s once again a long time ago, since I wrote my last post. But as you can see, I had overall right with my forecast. As you can see, many things really set in. But I want to be clear – this doesn’t have something to do with having a crystal ball. The indicators haven’t changed all the years of our free market place. If a crisis comes, it always shows up the similar way. If you want to see them once again listed have a look on my last post.

Regarding my own life, I have been called up from our state to provide them my services. I’d be stupid, if I wouldn’t have taken this chance. Right now it’s a tough time and the most secure job you can have (if this is possible in anyway), is working for the state/your country. By the way, if you should have this opportunity to work for your country also think about, that this crisis will be finished at some time again. So regarding myself, I’ll also start with an education. I’m going to start either by end of 2009 or starting 2010 with the MoM :-D (Master of Management).

It’s our liability to shape our future. Now the time is even more pointing out, that it’s all on you. To give you an idea, in my past years I suffered a lot because of my own failures. Even now, I need to pay my debts and to focus again on my own wealth management. Before, I could fall back on my parents or anyone in my environment – they’d help me. But now, no-one is there to help me out this time…

And to be quite honest, I really enjoy this time, where I need to turn all by myself. It’s all of a sudden so easy to me – it’s always easy, if you haven’t got any other possibilities. ;-)

Now to my saving marks:
(This are just tips for fun or if you’re really fucked, you maybe better use them ;-) )

1) You can hold up longer a lollipop if you don’t rip off the paper.
2) Save toilet paper by dividing the spool into two with a sharp knife.
3) Don’t throw away used q-tips, you can use them to oil squeaking door hinge.
4) If you buy antiquities, don’t forget to take with your own stamp with the label: “made in Taiwan” to bargain a better price…
5) Before eating bread, pump it up with an air pump! (This does just function with white bread)
6) If your toner cartridge is empty, refill it with coffee- or chocolate-powder!
7) Your wristwatch doesn’t function anymore and a repair doesn’t make sense? Prick a hole through the middle where all the needles are hanging up and stock a nail through it – no you can use your watch as a sundial.
8) You haven’t got a coffee filter more? No problem – use old stockings.



So finally to my today’s motto:
Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world. Unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) I'm a regular reader of your blog... you should write more! I like your sarcastic style!

Best regards,

B.B.

Anonymous said...

Great! Your tip No. 5 really functioned!!! :D

CT