Wednesday 14 May 2008

To cut down

Hi Folks!

I’m sitting here in my office of my flat. Looking out of the window and enjoy the view. Just some days earlier I took all around me for granted. But something happened, I had an accident. I had again a provoked epileptic attack. Some years ago, where I used to consume drugs like sweeties I never thought, that once the day will come, where my body will resign! And I also didn’t use any party-drugs, I just stayed long time awake. Too long! Later in the hospital the doctors told me that I’m not an epileptic sick person. But regarding my family “gene” I’m also higher affected to get an attack, if it’s provoked. Such situations may be: staying longtime awake and/or drinking lot of alcohol.

So because I’m an incorrigible believer, I complained at God! My inner voice yelled something like: “Since the last experience I never again drunk that much, that I’d be rat-arsed. And now, because I just kept longer awake for a poker night with my friends, this happened to me! –This sucks! You Suck! The whole world sucks!” There’s nothing fair on it! Nothing to see positive! But before you guys think I’m turning to a blasphemous way of life, I have to tell you this; as I was on my knees complaining to God, I had all of a sudden a change of heart! Somehow a voice told me to “cut down”!

I can make anything I used to do. But I’m no more a teenager; I’m not even once beginning the twenties. I’m on the best way to thirty! As it seems, Fabienne & I want to have once a day a family. A family needs a dad. So I shall concentrate more on substantial things. In the moment I haven’t got yet a job. I got different outstanding answers, but nothing is for sure! I hope regarding a further step that Dominic won’t twit me! Since we had our project, plenty of things happened. For example he owns now an own company and offered me a job there. This would be my favorite – unfortunately I’m getting put off till end of May with a definitive answer. Another offer came from a guy in Germany. He worked long time as a director of my old employer and runs now an own company. I’ll meet him this Friday. The job he would offer me would be quite the same, like the one I’ve done at last.

I’m not filled with bitterness. But I think the last story really made me think about my situation and life. And finally, the only thing that stays is to look again forward! Getting my ass up and move!

Today’s motto: Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing.
Oscar Wilde

No comments: