Thursday 29 May 2008

Decisions! –No piece of cheese!

Dear all,

After my accident I’d a lot of time to make some reflection. As you know, I’ve always been a man who takes the positive perspective. My life-decision on this manner will always be the same! Thinking positive is much more than just looking forward on things. Positive thinking will also help you more in any situation of life!

The last accident could have been almost my last accident ever. Maybe just loosing a bit more blood and HTH wouldn’t ever have turned back into life! So after this experience, many things again have changed!


- Four reasonable companies offered me jobs in a direct or indirect way.

- I got another project going on, if it will fulfill, which will be a manner of the next two weeks, I’ll have so much ‘wealth’, that I can start helping my family and tribe!

- I swear never again to drink alcohol in a quantity where I’ll provoke a situation, where people around me will be an evidence of such a past accident (<- which didn’t have anything to do with alcohol, it’s just a ‘like’/if)!

- I’ll never again hesitate, that there’s a higher force!

- As I’m a believer (latest now), I can’t ever again get in a situation, where I’ll be afraid of something. (If time comes, there’s a reason – and if not, there’s a reason as well!)

- Being worldly-wise is a must have!

- Being smart (S.M.A.R.T. – look two posts before) is also a must have!

- Knowing your outcome is a must!!

- Thinking positive is the only key – for never let you feel low again!

- There’s a reason for my being!


Just an outline of what I DECIDED in the meantime.

As you know me, I can’t let it, - to give you again another tool for your life cycle belongs, regarding goal-settings! Ready?! ;-)

1) I (believe I) can…

2) I will…

3) I must…

4) I do…

So simple it sounds, so difficult you’ll find out it is, if you really try it this way! Let’s give an example:

You tell yourself: “I always wanted to learn a second language!”

Here you say: “I can learn another language…”

If you already say: “I will learn another language!” it means you’ve already applied at a school!

Now if you say: “I must learn it…!” It means you’re in pressure in doing so…

And finally by “do” –ing it, you already speak the second language!

Got the point? ;-))

Today’s motto: “The difference between delaying an issue, or doing it just right on, is you against the world…” Harry T. Holzer

No comments: