Tuesday 29 July 2008

...and the show has to go on!

Chepas!

After reading my last post I tried to rate the state/mood I’ve been at this time. –Probably as all would slider out of my hands, just quite before I could re-catch. In the meantime my mood and state has changed again. A bit more of self-confidence. As I started operation “Mindfuck” I had to write anything down on paper. As I saw that the facts might point against me, I started to plan down all areas of life. Finally I realized that I already use my knowledge in practice. I found out that in several areas I use my knowledge already on a high stance.

So I asked questions like; how can I use it in the areas where I’d wish to be more focused? Where exactly can I powerful use the knowledge and in which areas it’s for no use? So breaking down the areas, I saw that I’m quite in a good position. I know now, that I need to show my full talent to succeed. This has blown my mind! Just a little more clarity and things don’t seem the same! So further on operation “Mindfuck” I guess the true point is to have a clear picture of your momentary situation. I realized that it’s asking the right question –focused on a target I need or want to reach, makes me be over things/circumstances. –Being master of the situation!

The shaping of operation “Mindfuck” finally struggled down on a simple project-master-file. A file each of us can make with an excel-sheet. I’m just planning ahead, split into a timetable and a project overview.

New division:

Two weekends ago I went with Fabienne and Co. to Val di Lei or Valle di Lei – actually it’s the same place just different written. I climbed up to a mountain peak early in the morning while the chaperones still chilled after a boozed evening – in cause of Fabienne’s birthday. On the top I left some prayers, yelled down the vale and returned for brunch. Actually I was out my estimation of climbing up in 30 minutes. I used more than the double and almost had to puke my guts out by reaching the peak! But reaching the target was satisfactory! I added some pix of the peak and of the view up there! It seems like heaven and earth are in harmonic state dancing with each other. Like, as freedom would fit the moment!

Today’s motto: My life is my message. Mahatma Ghandi

1 comment:

sea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.