Monday 24 December 2007

Merry X-Mas

Dear All

Once again X-mas eve. And soon the New Year stands again on front of the door. I want to use this chance, to thank you all for your support and motivating mails you gave me. I got an average traffic here of maybe 30 peoples a day.

In the last weeks, the fluctuation screw down a little more and more. From now on, I can’t write you on a daily base, but at least twice a week still will be possible.

Further thanks to all of you guys which asked me for devices in some messy situations. You guys are in truth the tough guys. You’ve got nuts, to ask for new options in life even if life works against you. And here I want to tell you, try hard and keep it up! Don’t ever let circumstances be your decider! You maybe fell into shit, but it’s also you, who struggles out of it with a simple decision. Finally, it’s it worth! As soon, that you’re clear with the fact, that you just can win and never loose, you’ll be on the winner-side.

If we won’t here us anymore, I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Today’s motto: If you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney

No comments: