Thursday 20 December 2007

Running of no earthly use!

Hellomotto

Look at the good things – think positive, that’s my credo especially if it’s depending on my business areas. But once again in the end-year-rally, I’ve learned another important lesson for my life. Let me give you the story and hopefully, you’ll give me your feedback!

Some days ago, I told you about this really stupid prick of customer, which gives out delicate business related information’s and this even while he actually has signed the NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement). Well, he outgunned himself this time.

In the time, where I went to Munich, my boss met this customer for a business lunch. Quite forward while I’m sitting hundreds of kilometers away! No?! At last, I couldn’t interrupt or avoid it, or at least I should have joined them – he’s my customer! Than this foolish a***** spoke about the other deal, which has been very top secret. A commercial partnership of two companies of an amount of more than 500’000’000€ - and now guess what? Exactly! Now my boss wants not only to be involved to the whole case, he even wants to handle it under his own businesses! That’s just fuck’ silly!

But I have to see this case really positive! What is positive on it?

I’ve been sounding things out in a way, where even the upper management start to involve themselves. If the business fulfills, my reputation will be granted for the next year. My position, because I already brought the deal in our house, is actually strong enough, that they can’t get me out of the loop. Time’s running for me. The longer it takes, the more it will show who really takes action and who just sticks in to also profit.

And now to the good news: J

Today I’ve been invited to a private club, where you just get entry, if one of the members’s inviting you. I felt myself almost near to Jesus, when he was in the desert, ensnared by the devil himself. Or for the not so hardly believers; Like John Constantine, right before he started to deal with Satan. “Hellooo Joooo-oohn, …” @ the movie “Constantine” –One of my favorite movies.

But the bottom line is I was impressed. “Though guys”, I thought by myself. They invite their customer or such a small fish, got caught in a trap for sharks, like me. ;-) I’d likely want to show you more pictures, but the one I’ve got, is already speaking for it self. And if we really could make a growing partnership and hopefully this time nothing will be fishy with this one, than I guess we’re ready for big businesses. Really, really big business.

Today’s motto: In order to compose, all you need is to remember a tune that nobody else has thought of. Hubert Schumann

No comments: