Tuesday 11 December 2007

Thank you guys!

First of all, I want to thank you, dear readers, for giving me feedback. The last days passed through and I almost didn’t write anything in. But for my apology, you need to know the following story:

Mid last week, I had to go to the doctor. I had to make a checkup at the clinic for epilepsy. But before to be worried sick, I may say, that I’m healthy! They didn’t find anything. The doctor even wondering, how a man, who let’s inspect himself voluntary, could have such calm curves in the EEG. After the one check, where they maroon you to trembling flashlight and hyperventilate. I took between two and three breathing rate after the flashlight started and my brain wave curves returned to the calm state, as I was relaxing. The only thing I had in mind was breathing – no other thoughts! …

What also challenged me more than usual was the area of business, where I tried hard and finally started to shut down, like a computer. I realized that I finally sabotaged no one else than myself. As I saw, that I start to threat even my customer harshly, I distanced myself again more away from working. As if I wanted to find an excuse for all this behaving. As if “I tried to misuse – not working, would be better for my soul, because I don’t want to treat anybody harshly – as if that would be a reason!” ;-)

Well, once again the knowledge of finding the right question helped me out of this view. I looked what is working and what not. I sorted the do’s and the don’ts. And by the time now, I’m again in a state, where I can gain high resources.

You can’t make any changes, if the leverage isn’t strong enough. I tried to turn into a new mood. I took a new perspective and changed the focus on positive stuff. BUT, and this is a big ‘but’, it just held a short term. Why? Because the leverage on this kind of change, has just been will-power! –Not yet a belief or a conviction to turn my life around. And now, finally half a year later, step by step I started to sabotage myself. –I’ve seen small things fazed me immediate. I started to treat people harshly. All in all, in many ways I realized that my aggressive state took overhand. And now, at least, I’ve been smart enough, to realize it! Now I need to restart again with modeling persons, which found a way to succeed. Are you also having such people? Haven’t you got any person around you, where you can say, that you also want to follow? If no, make an imagination of such a person. How could the person be, that inspires you? Start to come up with something you not only know, will turn you into pleasure, but rather awakes the power in you, where the new idea, the new state of being, will turn into a conviction, a belief which no one else could doubt – not even yourself!

You must engage your voice to reach a peak state. Yelling loudly engages your whole body and pushes you into a more intense state. Peak state is useful for decision making, acting in spite of fear and simply feeling fantastic. Scream:

  • NOW I AM THE VOICE (3x)
  • I WILL LEAD, NOT FOLLOW
  • I WILL BELIEVE, NOT DOUBT
  • I WILL CREATE, NOT DESTROY
  • I AM A FORCE FOR GOOD.
  • I AM A LEADER
  • DEFY THE ODDS!
  • SET A NEW STANDARD!
  • STEP UP! STEP UP! STEP UP!

© Anthony Robbins! J

This tool above, I have been learning at the Tony Robbins seminar “Unleash the power within!” in London! Sadly I almost forgot this “dream speak”. But now, I have got a new point of state, where it’s no longer focused on positive manners. (For sure I’m still thinking positive) I, well it sounds harder than it might be, found out that all the things, which will help me in future are already in me! I just have to remember them. And that’s the new challenge for me. Remembering what I already know to do in delicate situations. Really start now to unleash the power within myself! And yes, I won’t accept a deeper lifestyle or any step back. Now, that I came so far, I can’t go back. I go forward because it’s the only direction that left!

So folks, let’s start a new epoch. Let’s belong to the generation, where the following will say: “These guys made a new level of concentrated commitments! They raised their standards and moved into a fulfilling life! –We want to follow them!” And let’s be an inspiring spring for the people around us. Let this be the commitment you want to make. This doesn’t mean that you have to get rich or successful in job. What it means, is that you can live by the standards you create. It means that you are the designer of your own life! –Not the advertisement. Not the social environment. Not the news or politicians. Not the debts you’re in. YOU are responsible! Than it’s always in your opinion, on what you decide to focus on. Use the power! Like for instance my cousin (Ambressa - Amber). She’s in the same age like I’m. She has got a wish, a dream, a passion to be entrepreneur of her own gym! She took the chance! Jumped in the cold water and now step by step learns to swim. (www.ambernimedez.blogspot.com)

And do you know the funny thing about? If you try and try and it doesn’t work out, change your approach! Learn something from the failure and don’t stop till your dream became reality. This is the secret of the human, which I want to belong! Your decision, if you want to join. If you decide ‘yes’ – be aware, that you aren’t alone! Amber, me and many more do share you’re state and your dreams!

Today’s motto: If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise. Robert Fritz

1 comment:

lil miSsfit said...

I just looked up tickets to Switzerland for Feb. What do you think?