Wednesday 20 February 2008

Final – Offer

Saludos!

As you could take out of my last post, I wasn’t that amused with my one-on-one with my boss. But now as it looks like, we could find a midway which fits both of our expectations. The only thing what had to change is my position.

In the final mail I sent him, I committed to the new position as a Key Account Manager and won’t be more the Research and PR Manager of our house.

I’ve got yearly target revenue of around ten million. On the other hand, I’ve already around twenty million in my pipeline. If I hold up this standard, I’ll snap up this target with a smile.

Finally my boss has still to commit. It’s just a yes or a no.

At the moment I’m sitting in my office and do nothing! I don’t say that I'm starring in space, but I’m just waiting till I get his answer. From then on, I’m fully motivated to get more business for our house.

What shall I do, if it turns into worst-case-scenario? (I’m actually that sure, that I won’t get in the worst-case, but just let’s summarize IF)

I’ll have to bear the price and search for a new job. –That easy… :-D

Now new in my life is I've got a mentor! His name is René! He’s a tough guy and huge shareholder of nearly 500 companies all over the world. He’s got different mandates as member of these governing boards. He’s also a huge investor mainly in the commodity branch. But one thing, which even impresses me more, is that he’s an underdog par excellence. No-one really knows much about him. He isn’t exposed in the public and can carry just a normal life with his family. Just like I’d like to reach once upon a time! He told me, that he’ll lead me to the atmosphere where I want. To be clear, he will also earn substantial money, if he brings me there. He doesn’t work for free, but he makes it depending on my success. –Fair enough! I really looked a long time around here for a guy, which means it uprightly with my person. I’m very anxious to 2008!

Than Fabienne picked me up on the social side, once again! My poor jalopy was completely down. The brakes have been already down scratching metal on metal. My center point steering had urgently to been aligned again and my tires already drove down on the security net between tire and tire-tube!!! So as my boss refused my February provision payment, I was really in a mess now. But Fabienne gave me the ‘order’ :-) to go to the mechanic because it just was too dangerous for her to drive with… ;-) lucky me! And thx honey bunny…

So hopefully the big boss agrees to my new employment contract and than I can move again more forward on my goals and the goals of our company.

Today’s motto: One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody. Mother Teresa

No comments: