Wednesday 13 February 2008

Harry meets butthead


Cheereo tutti

Today my one-on-one with my boss regarding the salary increase occurred. I know I actually wanted to formulate also negative things the positive way. Hmm. Okay, let’s try it:

The outcome at the end of the meeting was neutral. We/he couldn’t make a decision and so we had to postpone the whole story. But where I really had to struck his blow was with my provision for the February payout. He was that kind to take the checking over the last year with all deals and new prospects I’ve done. And than he told me, that he can’t give me a payout of the next provision, because last year, he actually paid too much. So starting this year (after I was in a sortie whole January), he said I’ve to balance out the one I’ve got too much by this time! So to give you a picture, that’s an amount of 11,500 bucks! That’s missing now for the next three months, because I can’t claim on it!

Than I told him, that I actually don’t care any further, because I won’t work longer for him, if my fix sum doesn’t increase the double. You should have seen his face… He almost chokes up! Looked at me like I’d dream in a fairytale! Than I told him, that I’m just asking for the half what he’s earning. He answered: “From where do you know how much I earn!” I told him, that this has just been a feint to see if I’m right and as it seems, I’m bull’s-eye. He tried to neglect that it’s not true, but than I answered him, that if it wouldn’t be true, his reaction would have been different. My ass, he yelled around like a dog and told me, that this isn’t term of this meeting and he and me couldn’t be comparable. What a funny smash-face…! But I want to see anyone out here, who wants to work for a guy who not even wants to payout his pick of the bunch.

So after all, he wants me to wait that he can talk in the meantime with our CEO. But if it’s any possible, I’ll also take a short chat with our CEO. (In the same meantime)

As it seems, I’ve really to prepare plan B! Plan B is to go into a cross examination with him on front of our CEO. I guess now the time is near to take action in a new direction. I’ll have to proof, that for more than 130 prospects I’ve taken into our house, my boss just closed 4 of them. Imagine this for 100 prospects, a bank employee closes around 15-20 prospects out of 100. And those employees aren’t yet in the management; they’re just normal employees within the customer service center. Now, if such a guy would be in the bank – they’d fire him! But here within this small company, he can do like he wants to and no-one realizes anything. A further fact is that none of our brokers want to work with him. He takes too long to deal with their requests and so they come all to me, where their requests will be handled at the same day. (I got around 12 Brokers, which would commit this point by letter)

To be short, I’m really very hard in a huff! I’d like to break some faces and I’d love to smash his pointy-head. I’d wish to give even more cuss for this donkey ass-lover, but I won’t offend any mule!

I won’t accept this guy to struggle down my carrier! Now he really awoke me and now I’ll fight till my last fuck’ drop of blood will fall! That means I’ll close now all my prospects alone and will rise up the volume which he can’t fallow at all! You mo**** fu**** as***** - you haven’t got a clue with whom you deal!

Today’s motto: If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Harry S. Truman

1 comment:

sea said...

Hey chap :)

Wow seems you calmed down alot till we've met yesterday...

Your reactions, thoughts and words were much smarter in the evening than in your blog, from my point of view. I havent heard/read you cussing about 1 person that much beofre.

However, good luck in working him out.

Havent you once said (not by these words), that you want to help others?

Why not trying to help him work better? For sure as soon you're no longer work for him, so you're on the same hierarchy level...

Just an idea.