Wednesday 19 March 2008

Crazy times

Dear all,

Near Easter and soon one week no more working I start again to reboot my activities in the market. I’ve got till end of March around three further interviews with banks and financing institutes. Most of my endeavours are concentrated in banking and financing. Exceptional the key account manager within a consulting company. I’m not yet clear with the job-details I would have to do there, but the company size and their philosophy sounds very interesting to me. So maybe, if I’m getting more sure with the details, I’ll take up a completely new challenge in a new branch of business.

Momentary I got two areas where I have to get clear.

1) Finances/Accounting
2) And the question: Where do I want to work in the next 5 years?


On step one I’m probably further. As it seems I got the possibility to take up a credit over the amount 10’ to 15’k. This will help me out of my momentary situation and will allow me to start the new job as soon it takes place immediate and without any bad debts.

On step two I have to reconsider which job will settle in and I can imagine to keep up for the next three to five years. I’ve got job offers, but I still haven’t decided or confirmed which of those would be the one. In this moment, I wouldn’t be averse to come away from the “sharks” branch. But on the other hand, I got the best possibility there to gain huge amounts. Actually I’ve still got just one ultimate target: Gaining a huge amount, somewhere around 80mm, and with this cash hedging my income and with this power helping people all over the world which are in need. For example building a welfare institution in a third-world country. -Or any kind of this direction, where in the end of day you can see what you’ve build.

So my focus right now is mainly with my mandates. If I can move one of these contracts to fulfilment, I don’t think that I’d have any serious problems coming up in future.

But once again; taking is cheep! Time has come where I don’t have to talk just one word, but rather taking action. So let’s talk about the positive thinks I’ve got with this situation.

I’ve got…

1) … time! At least time till May 08!
  • Time to make sports/athletics/martial arts
  • Time to read and learn autodidactic
  • Time to create a master plan for the next months and years
  • Time to network
  • Time to get clear
2) … an environment which wants to help me.
3) … a family which supports me in any matter.

4) … a main squeeze who loves me in any kind of challenge or situation.
5) … belief!
  • Belief in Jesu/God
  • Belief in my own abilities
  • Belief in myself
  • Belief that the momentary situation won’t last forever
  • Belief that times will come up again where I’m wealthy
6) … covered my daily expenses for
  • Food
  • Car
  • Phone/Cell/Internet/TV
7) … thousands of contacts all over the world, which I already met personally.
8) … motivation to start something new.

9) … health.

10) … a roof over my head.

11) … mandates for commodity belongs.

12) … know-how in different areas like:
  • Psychology
  • Economics
  • Couching
  • Communication
  • Sales
  • Religions
  • Philosophy
  • Captaincy
  • Military (Anti-Terrorist-squad)
  • Martial arts
  • Athletics
  • Parcour
  • Networking
  • Kaizen - Management
  • NLP
  • A great common knowledge
  • Meeting own set targets to fulfilment

Maybe just twelve points, but twelve points with sub-categories! All in all, I’m not afraid, because I’m of high capability and quality. The person I’m today is much more than I’ve ever dreamed of. So finally, now is the best time I got to shape my future for wealth and satisfaction. I won’t deny! Then every wrong attempt discarded is an other step forward! Thanks Edison! ;-)

Today’s Motto: If you can dream it, you can do it! Walt Disney

No comments: