Wednesday 12 March 2008

Positioning?

Dear all,

In the last days I’ve got plenty of discussion how my future shall be tracked. On the one site I’ve got new options to pull. Last Monday I could go for an interview to a consultant company. They showed themselves as very interested to my person, where today I shall get the date for my second interview. On the other hand, even “google” opened a new branch in Zurich and have shown different position, which would match to my profile. End of March ‘08 I may have my first internal impression of their house.

This would mean that per today I can approach another strategy with my current employer. My current boss wants to move all projects I’ve supported since last November into his downline. Our CEO told me, not to care about such issue and I shall concentrate on winning deals in the market. Now I’ve got two deals which we can finalize and one boss, who also want to be involved. –Probably by reason of margin belongs.

Now to my strategy: I’ll involve him into my projects. So if in the end, he’ll beg that these projects should be moved into his downline and it would be accepted by the upper management, I’ve got the proof, that the philosophy of our company won’t suite for a further cooperation with me. So in this case my decision will be falling either on the consulting company or to the internet giant. It would be a bummer, because in the moment I’ve got projects stocking my desk with a total volume of around 100 Mio. Euro. But for me it’s too pity to deal with such things, while on the other site I’ve to bounce for my own supported projects. In such a case, no one could bear a grudge to me. On the one site, I’ve been fair enough to show my loyalty to our company, if it’s not mutual, this would be reason enough to leave! If they handle the case with 100% absolute fairness, I still can stay and neglect the others. –Just fucky funny and 101% fair! ;-)

But this whole ballyhoo also had its negative consequences. The job obviously just can be offered to the 1st of the month and because I expected it this month, somehow it didn’t set in… -So it has to be now on the 1st of April. This means I have to recalculate my creditors. I put them of from February to March. Now is March and my higher salary will drop in next month – April – not March. Now I’ve to promise them again one month later. Hopefully none of them will neglect my demand! This month I got to pay my flat and my trustee. But on the authority office for the enforcement of payments I also still have got an amount which I’ve to pay now, or they will make an attachment.

I urgently need money! The question is how I will come into the position where I can gain money ASAP!?? I got a friend who makes the brokerage issues for me. –I can’t beg him for more. I got another friend, which offered me to pay my trustee if the amount which I’ve involved into the brokerage will be divided. Now what about my flat? Shall I hope that my bank will pay it and will let me fall into the depts with their account? I will have to ask someone to lend me cash and therefore I just can go to ask my family. But unfortunately my dad I can’t ask for, because he just desperate with my mummy. My mummy? Maybe! My bro’? –No chance. My g’mom – no way! I never asked her for something like this. So in the end only one problem will come up. How shall I pay my flat for March? –My employer plays hide and seek and plays out my new position into April! I got just one force for good! I can still stand over things to handle them. Also if the situation right now is quite shitty, I need to go trough all this. Because in the end, it’s the opposite! I’ll share with my friends and family the assets I’ll take out in future if I pass through this!

I hope you’ll accord me through my momentary situation. It’s time to handle and give action.

Today’s motto: Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress. Bruce Barton

No comments: