Monday 31 March 2008

Difficulty on decisions!


Chepas!

Soon two weeks, where I didn’t write a new post into my blog. Reasons are:

  1. Motivation (-deep)
  2. Distraction on priorities
  3. And all time long the question “what shall I do next?”

I have been already some times in similar positions, but never in this way. Why?

Let me give you a short view over my situation right now:

I got already some job-offers, but none of them really seems to suite me for the next five years. The consulting company already set in a further step. I passed the second interview with the CEO there, but to be honest, I wasn’t on my highest shape to sell my person, nor personality. I couldn’t set in a standard where I would have been poised to him. He was/is a very pragmatic and conservative guy, who really was very keen on searching any gaps in my CV. –Overall I may say, that I can’t evaluate how the interview was. Maybe good, maybe wanky. And finally I have to write a letter, where I shall explain why I’m the right person for this job!

An other offer was a position as a CFO – quite coaxing but I don’t think I’m the write person yet for this kind of responsibility and liability. Not least I haven’t got the experience yet.

An other negative answer I received from a financing company, which gave as reason that I’m over qualified for the position they first approached me!

Debts are outstanding but I could set up agreements with the most debtees. After all, they’ve got an understanding for my situation. J (or the fact better later than never…)

However, right now I don’t feel myself very comfortable. I want to get clear with my life and future.

At the end of each tunnel light shines! My light shone already since last Friday! (By the way: my birthday-bash on the pic)

On my private mandates in the commodity business I’ve got two parties which already committed their agreement to set up a contract to make business! This coming Friday I’ll have to sign up a pre-contract for any margin and earning belongs. As soon this contract will be signed by all parties, we can go further on the main-contract with the seller and buyer! Hopefully this will be the long expected deal!

So after all the story doesn’t end here! Many things still have to be conquered and discovered. And as you say: I won’t give up till the last drop of blood will fall! I got a master plan to fulfill and this concludes to give my share for a better world. Hospitals and welfare institutions still have to be build … -I guess, I’ve got a kind of a vision! Some clarity work to do on this ;-)

I have to start again prioritize things as an issue, than I have to come up with a plan (included sequence of my master plan). Something I have to fulfill. Yes, that’s the right way…

Today’s motto: Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward. They may be beaten, but they may start a winning game. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)

No comments: