Wednesday 14 November 2007

busy business

Tschou!

In the last days, my life seems to get more and more clear with a straight outview into a successful future... WHY???

I'm in the position, where I have my back to the wall. I haven't got an other possibility, than to go forward... forward in almost any area of my life. Business, money, body and probably also in my environment.

With the business, the appointment yesterday didn't set in. The other guy has been at the meeting-point two hours earlier than we where and he missunderstood the right time and left again. Just stupid this guy!!! How dare from him, just to leave, when the business I could approach would be that lucrative...

But this morning I closed once again two new deals! I quite proud again. Than I could handle a request regarding an investor, who wants to invest some money in a company. Now I await a confirm of the company... :-D

Here in Switzerland it starts to snow all over. The streets are very slippery and alone this morning over 200 accidents have been reported through the news!!! Since one month, the state tells us to put on the winter-tires... I guess there where at least 200, who didn't hear it... :-))))

So guys... I'd like to write more, unfortunately I have to go again to a meeting and won't return anymore to office. In other words, till to tomorrow.

Today's motto: The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. Vidal Sassoon (Pic: Compredium SA)

No comments: