Monday 19 November 2007

Last man standing

Ciao!

My last weekend has been great. On Friday my friends visited me and on Saturday Fabienne and I went to my mummy to eat Raclette (for those, who don’t know what this is, it’s something similar like cheese-fondue – just an other Swiss specialty). And yesterday we stayed at home, just in the afternoon I showed my honey the slums of Switzerland. I made some pix, so you may have a look at them. What I didn’t know for such a long time was that this area is quite near to my accommodation! Just like 100 Meters away from me this area starts!

Yeah, I don’t make good advertisement for my country if you see those pix, but I have to tell you, that we’ve got also other cities, where they’ve got the same problem. How come we, the supreme city of the whole world – as you know best awarded city now for more than four years in a row – has got such a problem? –A slum area!

As my luv and I looked at them, we discussed some possibilities. Like, each person in Switzerland has the chance to become more. Those guys there don’t want! They decided once upon a time, that it would be easier to be on our pocket/mean. I’m just a little addled regarding this issue; I have never expected that Switzerland has got such black spots on their clean slate!

Today I was so down when I went to work. Not because the story I just wrote. Just because I was sooooooo tired. I thought I wouldn’t make one deal today, but than my inner voice started to razz me! “Common Harry boy! Just get up and move! Every day without making a deal is a lost day and you can’t afford any lost days more, as you know your situation, nor?????” Bastard! This stupid bothersome voice in me didn’t stop till I finally closed two deals… :-D

In the meantime I’m again pushed throughout this result and look already forward on the next day. This afternoon I’ve to create and finish a whole project planning! It’s no bed of roses! Probably I’ll stay again in the office like 7-8 p.m.! But never mind, what else would I have to do on a beautiful Monday afternoon???

As you, dear reader, could see in the last days and weeks, many crazy and shitty things happened in my life. But I hope you also see, that it doesn’t depend in which situation I am, I still got the belief, that all will change to the best. And more important than that is, that I not just ‘hope’ – I also move! And this I believe is the key to success! After I strengthen my belief, that things won’t stay the way they are right now – you need to give an action! And you have to stay on track with the right questions. Question that will move you upon your situation into a positive goal! I stopped to ask myself question, where I start to doubt things! It won’t bring you any further! And honestly, when you start? ;-)

Today’s motto: You can only become a winner if you are willing to walk over the edge. Ronald E. McNair

No comments: