Thursday 22 November 2007

Days become longer ;-)

HelloU

Since I started to gain more business where ever I can, my days become longer... But at least with much more style. Like today! I stood up, didn't hustle, just went slowly out of bed, made breakfast and ate, went to the bath and did my mornings. Left home and drove directly to the gym. There I made an “one hour workout” and visited the spa’ area for at least half an hour and finally went to work.

I didn’t close a deal today, but I made many things to gain more business in future. For example I won a new broker for me. Than a customer visited us here – unfortunately we had to neglect his query. Over lunch I went eating with my honey Fabienne. –Well it was not really eating lunch! We where in McDonald’s! A restaurant which you can just visited from time to time… maybe once a month maximal. :-P

In the afternoon I had an other customer with his whole committee (almost all members of the board where here). That has been a party… really very funny these guys. One explained me the whole stuff of how their product works. The other guy told me about their financial situation. Again an other guy has been responsible for the marketing. And the CEO as well owner of the company just narrate how the whole company started, like three generations ago, and so on…

Finally my boss and I asked them different questions regarding their securities within the next two years and as they couldn’t approach us on this, we finally disinvited them again. But honest, it has been very funny and I learned a lot about how you don’t have to do things in a presentation. :-D

Now it’s again half past eight in the evening and I finally worked again over 10 hours and still have to drive home. Regrettably I can’t write you tomorrow. Because from 10 o’clock a.m. I have to visit again a meeting. From then on, my day is full pushed with appointments and is scheduled up to seven in the evening. On days like this one, I really feel myself happy and fatigue. But in a way, where it’s very bearable. Do you get my point?

I want to proof you guys, that with hard and smart working, maybe your days become longer, but finally I’m sure, that it’s it worth! Never ever give up spending time for a profitable future.

Today’s motto: The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. Mark Twain

No comments: