Friday 2 November 2007

Never abandon

Tschou Zäme!

In the last days, I'm again more focused on my inner compass. I look more and more on how I can optimize my situation. In all those good posts of the last days, how much assets I could push into the sales-pipeline, one thing didn't change! My depts! Well I could come away from 40 to 30 kilo. But the 30 kilo is much more agressive now!

The deptees wants to see cash now. If not, they want to attache my earnings. Imagine how this would come, if they would call my company and tell my employer, that I've to give them my salary... Not good at all!

Well this message has been jammed into my door as I came home yesterday afternoon. Apropos, yesterday was a bank holiday -so I just worked in the morning and had off in the afternoon. I wasn't that happy to find this letter. I focused on what I can do now, to take out the best return of the situation. I decided to take all my documents of accounts and payslip and bring it to the depatment of recovery of claims this morning!

The guy there was like surprized to see me! He told me, that they have sent me plenty of invitations, -without reaction! I countered, that I've got a trustee doing this 'shit' for me. And than the guy said, that my trustee just called up once and just wrote one letter to them and thaught, that this effort would be enough. -Unfortunately it wasn't!

So as you see, the cause of defect has been my fuck' trustee! So what the heck did he think? To be honest, I thaught it would be over! A dream just like melting away. I thaught, that my trustee would be a shark. He had all authorizations for my accounts and just deepened them and piss off!

And after this vision came up, I told myself NO WAY! Think positive, Harry! Call him and let him explain this. So I asked the guy of the department of recovery of claims, if he could print out all of these open receivable bills. Later this morning I faxed them to my trustee and waited, till he would maybe give an action. -With the idea to control, if he really just works sloppy or if he takes our fiduciary relation honestly. Still as the fax faxed, he called up, -finally!

He excused like different times, that he didn't work on this with the right intention and he just simply underrated the whole case, because I seemed quite calm on this. My answer was a kind of hollywood-like:

Trustee: Please excuse me, I can't explain, why I didn't handle your accounts with the right intention. I've just been affected with your calm being. It didn't seem that urgent for you, so I thaught wrongly, that I would still have some time to handle it. Most people in similar situation aren´t that cool.

ME: What did you expect? Shall I cry and talk trashy? Would this help me?

In the end, we decided, to handle the whole case together next Monday! I got to search for solutions. I showed to the depatment of recovery of claims, that I don't hide myself from them. They know now exactly, how much I earn and they decided not to attache my earnings, because with my salary, I just need to find an arrangement with my deptees. At last, they gave me one week to handle it with my deptees.

I guess, some years before I would have reacted different. I would have tried to ask any kind of person, if they would lean me something, that I could pay my accounts. An usual victim on such acts would have been my father. But not this time! I had barely to admit, that this time I would have to handle this challenge by my own. -And to tell you, it hurts! But I know and trust the feeling, that in the end, I can congrats myself! I have to stand straight! And this time I gonna handle it myself!

Today's motto: In skating over thin ice, our safety is in our speed... Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: