Wednesday 31 October 2007

Commodities

Hi

In the last days, as you also easy cognize, I heavily write long posts. That isn't, because the ideas would fall out! It's because in the last days, business really seems to boom. Per day, I got at least one to two appointments. Further I got my daily duties to fulfill, what also takes way half a day. And in the evening, I work more, that I can gain more business, for myself.

In the moment, I got several guys running for me, regarding commodities. I got some buyers, who want to take iron ore in a quantity, where most sellers have got the feeling, that it would be no longer honest-business. Some already asked me, if I work for the mafia... *lol*

To calm those guys down again, I nicely neglect them. I got buyers for:
  1. iron ore - 62% - 100,000 MT / per month
  2. gold - 999,5 - 5 to 25 Metric tonnes / per month
  3. copper - 97% - 80 to 92 MT / per month
Those buyers don't belong to any illegal organisations! It's a chinese tycoon! -More I won't tell you over internet. But if you got the guts and the possibilities, write me an email on harry.holzer@gmail.com! -Quite lucrative! ;-)

And how did I come on this? I rised up my skills in networketing. I met more and more people from the higher social strata. Those people are mentors in different levels. And those guys really push you into such businesses. -If you let them. Through this, I get to know two new friends. These two guys, are already willing to make their own business. And they would like to take me on board, because my skills in networketing is quite high.

I didn't rise those skills up by attention! I want to come back on a principle, that I anchored into my life. The principle of CANI! The commitment to Constant And Never-ending Improvement!

The principle has been invented from no one else, than Anthony Robbins. On his homepage www.tonyrobbins.com, you may find the audio-file of this tool.

Go for it. I can't write down, that I'm a millionaire now! I can tell you, that my life in plenty of areas changed within the last 12 months. Go through this blog! Start from the very beginning. And you'll see, that the story I realize/cary out, is steady building up! Step by Step I became more and more.

I earn more! I got more responsibility! I got more social contacts. And so on...! Why? Because I committed myself to CANI! Can I hold it up always? No! But as Vilfredo Pareto already wrote down in his 80/20-principle! The goal is, the live 80% in good times and 20% in less positive times. Or 20% effort struggle 80% of gain! -Or opposite! But I prefer the positive! ;-)

What can I say closing? I don't know, where this journey ends! I just can't stop going on and trust, that in the end, I'll be reaping, as I sow! The law of nature! And there are many of them!

Today's motto: Ability is nothing without opportunity. Napoleon Bonaparte

No comments: