Friday 12 October 2007

fortune favours the bold

HiU

Yesterday, Fabienne came to me in the evening. Something, I really appreciate with her is, that you also just can have a seat down and just talk with her. We have been talking about her environment and about her different approaches in this environment. Finally, we lost time by just talking together and so we decided to release the evening on front of the TV. :-)

This morning I awoke a little earlier, so I didn't disturb Fabienne by her lie-in. I decided, to hear as usual my audiofiles in the morning, so I can go motivated to work. My goal today, was another deal, which I made immediate after entering the office.

Then later, I loaded an other €42 Mio. project into our sales pipeline. This time, I made the approach to our accountance different. I gave him all documents and now I asked them, which kind of documents, they need, then our customer will get the financing. They told me the documents or agreements they need and than I went back to the customer by just telling him, what we are in need, that he'll get his cash. I'm curious if this approach maight be better. :-))

The weekend will be herald with a small poker-night. Unfortunately, each of us commited already his comming, -except Simon! Some months, or maybe weeks ago, I asked him, if he could create a program/software, which would help me, with my work. As I set the deadline some how mid of this month. As Simon is, he tries to take this challenge. And as he is further, he takes the challenge in the last days near the deadline. -So his priority is: Software - than - social environment. Everyone has to know his priorities! I guess, that it would have been possible, that he could have handled anything without to neglect any area.

As I'm his friend, I wouldn't mind, if he would come one week later up with the software. But also as his friend, I mind, if any other chap already gave me a confirm, that they'll join this evening, just with the only exception of my best friend... -Simon. Do you feel me?! :)))

Well, as it is... -it is...!

I realize as well during the last days, an improvement of any other area in my life. Just sport! In the area of my health, I look at my nutritions. Badly on going this way, because it's the only thing, which I make good in this area. For the last weeks, I've been training 2x! It's like if I would just like to hold my shape... But I actually want to make more on this. So what will I do next? A schedule in my "Planer2007" @ which days I'll have to go to training! I need to get more discipline ín it.

By the way, 'discipline' is in the ears of most people something effort taking and almost negative. But in fact, discipline is something really good! In fact you show with discipline, that you are on top of your life! -Think about! ;-)

Today's motto: If you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney

No comments: