Tuesday 9 October 2007

Stressful day

Hello to the next day!

I tried this morning also to achieve the same mood like yesterday. Unfortunately, it didn't set in right to the current hour. At least, I made already money today. I called a manufactorer for farm maschine :-)

He really has got a pain with his customers and so, we maybe could handle their customers.

Now this afternoon, I've got again an other appointment in Zurich-City with the very interesting person I mentioned some days ago. It actually handles about a quite huge project here in Switzerland. An amount, probabely noone would think to claim. High volume, high risk, delicate project in IT-Business. -Fibre glass!

This evening my dear friend Sven comes over for some discussion and gambling. He'll probabely join me in one of the Tony Robbins - seminars.

Oh shoot, I'm running out of time! I'll return tomorrow and let's hope, that this meeting isn't turning into no earthly use! ;-)

Today's motto: If a shizophrenic threat with suicide, is it possible, that he could be arrested because of hostage-taking? ;-)))

No comments: