Monday 1 October 2007

So-no-so

Ciao!

The weekend wasn't that varied as first excpected. Fabienne was unfortunately ill and I just really had to drive down from my last working-week.

As I entered office today, a foolish feeling came up. I was motivated, but on the same time, I have been in a off-key-stance.
Tomorrow I've got the umbrella-organization appointment.

This morning, I didn't reach anyone, to make a small deal and now in the afternoon, I'm on track to prepare myself for tomorrow. A voice in me says: "Go on, make a deal" An other one says: "focus on tomorrow and prepare yourself seriously!"
I'm like caught up in a mixed blessing 8-)
  • What has got priority?
  • What will give me the best return on my time?
  • On what shall I focus?
  • What shall I do, right now?
Okay, to: "What has got priority?"
- Everyday-business or the meeting tomorrow? I guess it's the meeting tomorrow, because my deadline on this is already soon.

"What will give me the best return on my time?"

- That's quit safe, it's the meeting tomorrow.

"On what shall I focus?"

- Hmmm... the meeting??? Yepa!

"What shall I do, right now?"

- I'll do some printouts from their business-area. Make some prognoses and analysis about this business field. Preparation for my guideline.


I'd like just to sink down and away... It's really a pain in the ass, to move on and on and on. As soon I'm home today, I'll work on my NAC-Skills (Neuro-Assotiative-Conditioning). I've got to change this viewpoint away, that it's a pain in the ass, into something resourceful! And I'll meet still Simon... Maybe he can give a lift on that...maybe...

Today's motto:
One day a bird shit into my eye, I didn´t cry. I thanked god that cows can´t fly. Unknown

No comments: