Friday 28 September 2007

My week(end)

Hello for the last time this week.

Since I woke up this morning, I'm non-stop on track to growth. This showes itself in the commin' cases.

This Morning at 11.ooh a.m. I had a meeting with one of my brokers (I multiply myself throughout other persons in the market to gain business). And the first thing she has been talking about, was very rarely about the to finance project. In fact, just the key-figures has been told and nothing more. Than already it started...

She wanted to know, how much will she earn, if she will bring us the deal. People who know me, know also, that this provocative question will be returned with a provocative answer. I told her the following scenario:

"Look! It's like hunting a bear. I'm two years in the business and I know, that I'm a rookie. But and this is a big BUT, why do you wan't to talk about the proportioning, if you haven't shoot the bear yet?" "If you just show me, where the bear is, I'm not in mood to give you more than a steak. But if you shoot him and bring him to me, I'll give you the whole side piece! Is this answer fair enough?"

-Well you can imagine, what she told. -Yeah!

Than this afternoon, I sat together with our CFO. Still regarding this umbrella-group-deal and the process, how we should make the approach. Now I got plenty of possibilities, that we can offer. I know now, throughout what it's important. We just have to show them up, that as we get any kind of guarantee or assets, that we are willing to finance them.

You may say, well Harry, that's logic, nor? Yes, it is. But and there's again a big BUT, the kind of guarantee or assets, that we need, is different, than other instituts could take in need. I hope you understand, that I can't write it down here, but I can say, that we probabely are the only one in the market, who can take out assets, that are after validation off balance!

It's very, very creative. And I'm enjoying to show them soon our possibilities. ;-)

Today's motto: The greatest pleasure in life, is doing the things people say we cannot do. unknown

No comments: