Tuesday 4 September 2007

How dare from you...

Salli

Yesterday I had a very strange and effort-taking day. Monday mornin' and I have been called at about 8.00 a.m. (or even before) to go to Biel (BE - An other canton in Switzerland) to a customer! As you can imagine, that's a pain in the ass! ;-)

As I was there, I just made a presentation of our house. That was all! Finish after! No other work no other customer. So I used the time from about 3-4.00 p.m. for myself!

I got a fellow in my environment, who's really a strange guy! Actually, he's a nice person. But on the other side, he's a liar! As long, as his lies are reflective on a single destiny (his own), I don't care. Because in the end, he has to stand this alone. But last weekend, it started also to reflect on my mind!

I just want to give some examples on this:

He says, he's got a wife and children.
-But actually, he's always out on the lane! Doesn't matter, if it's on weekends or during the week. This guy is always out on the lane! So here the first strange question comes up: If you would be a father! Wouldn't you like to spend as much time as possible with your own kidz? Or would you always hang around with your friends?

He says, he has been working for a company called "Maag Holding AG".
-But, I made my research (as a research manager it's quite easy for me) and this company, doesn't exist any more, since 2003! And the guy, he's working for, doesn't apear in any entry of the commercial register (But he should, because it's the law, that anyone with a company, has to be registered there).

He says, he's working as a real estate broker and is department chief of about 20 persons (in a company that doesn't exist since 2003) :-)
-But, he already has problems to write numbers in letters! Example 'tow' in place of 'two' or 'paars' in place of 'pairs'. (He had to write it down for our pokernight two or three weeks ago).

All these, didn't disturb me. Because I thougt by myself, that he needs to lie in this way, that he can feel himself accepted in our environment (what isn't true!). But the last weekend, he made it really cheap! He told me, he would bring me the PS3, as he's got a fortune contact, who could give me this cheaper, than in the store. Well yeah, I thought, why not. But than - as he came, he told me, that his wife would bring it later to my place... all of a sudden, he had have a dispute with his wife in the mornin', so that she didn't like to bring the PS3... Than he still owe me money... in the meantime about just 50 bucks... isn't that much, but it is starting to get more.

See, I tried to keep it up to him. I thought, nevermind, if he lies. Every person has a reason why... and in the beginning, it always reflected on a single destiny... his own! But on the last example I gave, it infected already my own destiny. Why? I was looking forward to recieve the PS3... Unfortunately, it didn't work out. Nevermind, actually! But why to fuck, did he tell me, that his wife (probabely just imaginary visualized) had a dispute with him in the mornin', but would be that good in mood, to bring this case to my home... and why didn't he say it before? If it's true, why didn't he say something like: Listen, I didn't go home for your PS3, because I had a dispute with my wife and now I'm trying just to get some distance... is it okay, if I bring you the PS3 tomorrow?

I don't care regarding this stupid PS3. If I'm really in need of it, I can go and take it by myself! But what I need, is an environment, that I can trust! I trust them even, if I exactly know, that they lie! Because as long as their lies don't reflect to/on me, they have to carry it by their own. But with such kind of lies, that I am pleased on something, that isn't possible from the beginning... that's kind of too much for me!

So yesterday, I thought about him and the relationship with him. I'll give him a chance... and I will give him only one! If I won't see this PS3 for the next two weeks, I split up with him! But if he can bring me really one (these would be at least a proof, that he wants to stay clear with me), than he's got an other chance, but just with one hash! Never again he will lie to me! I'm like a living polygraph, my friends know that! And if he'll start again to lie, I'm fuck' getting rid of him! >:-O

Today's motto: Them that asks no questions isn’t told a lie!

No comments: