Wednesday 19 September 2007

Phases in your life!

Grüezi!

As you know, I do plannings all time long. Unless for myself or others or our company. And now I got also more skills in break down those plannings into phases. And in the branch of your own life, I think I found out the five phases, where any change has to go through.

And those are:
  1. Doings! You got to have the deeper insight, that your conditions have to change!
  2. Technics! You got to start not work hard, but smart! Find new possibilities, new ways!
  3. Self-development! Start setting goals, to be like your idols. Continuous growth!
  4. World-outlook! Carry on with new eyeglasses. Give yourself a new reality!
  5. Self-perception! Now you got a new identity. You got finally an other view of yourself!
I remember also an other listing from Anthony Robbins:
  1. Standards
  2. Beliefs
  3. Strategy
He says, in the beginning, you have to build an other standard for yourself. For example by the sentence: Who I am is much more, than I'm demonstrating right now in my life! Than you need a supporting belief that starch you with the idea, that your new standards will compete! And if you got these two steps, the strategy will show-up anyway.

I don't want to place myself as an idol, but as I told me, that wo I am is much more, than im demonstrating right now in my life, I started you harvest a inner belief, that boosted me in a new direction.

The reason, why I write over and over again similar things, is because I need on the one side this blog as a controlling for my own life. And on the other side, I care about you! I want you to know, that your problems are similar to mine. But I ask myself how I can use a problem as an asset on my learning skills! And that makes the difference between success and failure!

I can't fail anymore! Because in all those situation, I may find at least something what I could learn about.

Today's motto: There's a difference between "I already have learned something" and "really using that, what you've learned"! unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Harry

Bitte lüüt mer mal uf

076 2636862 mal ah dasi dini nummere han , uf mini mails reagiersch leider nid ... hoffe das es so klappet!

lg oliver