Thursday 20 September 2007

Different beliefs = different actions

Hey

Today I had once again the object, that my boss and I got different beliefs regarding our sales-strategies.

He wants to go the usual way to gain more business. But today, I tried something really different. I called an umbrella group of an industrial branch. I read in the news, that this branch is in need of cash. Unfortunately, they have been rejected by the state and so aren't further subsidy. In other words, they have been privatize!

Now, what I did, is I called the umbrella group, if they already have got an idea. I heared, that they're in need of about 200 to 300 Mio. Swiss Francs. So the guy there told me about the organisation and that they have excluded this issue by the university (FH) of Luzern (a Kanton in Switzerland). They shall now search for different possibilities, how they could create new tools for to finance this industrial branch. So as I talked with him, he told me, that I'm the only one, who did ask them for financing their projects. I'm in the 'Pole-Position'!

As I asked my boss, what he thinks about, he just told me, in other words, that it's waisted time! He already tried those companies, and they are save enough, that we don't have to finance them. They're liquid enough to buy all things cash. -Well I know, that he just tried the biggest houses in this area! 30%! And so I tried over the umbrella organisation to make a top/down so I got the agreement of them. -That's quite easier to approach them. Nor?! ;-)

Well I'll see, how it works out on the 2nd of October '07!

Parallel to my work, I also search for new learning-tools. I don't care, if it's audio, books, or anything else! I'm just looking how I can move upon my moment capacity. Some things I found again are the areas of:
  • Autosuggestion
  • Speed-Reading
  • Hypnosis (delta&theta)
Well I hope, that I'll find many good help to push me further! ;-)

Today's motto: You don't know, where you will go, but you'll be the first one there! unknown

No comments: