Friday 7 September 2007

Hanging on old patterns?

Hellomotto!

Yesterday evening Simon came along alone... Well the other guy, of all reason didn't come with the PS3 and Sven had to accompany his g'friend, because she was ill.

I just want to come back to the other guy again and terminatory! As you can see, this guy is starting to reflect my mind with his lies. So after all, he still has got the next week, before I get rid of him. I gave him the chance and I have been unprejudiced regarding his person. But finally a liar like him looses all.

- The contact with me.
- Our environment.
- Any kind of respect.

At last, I'm grateful to have made this experience. So in futur I'll find out easier and faster, if a person comm' into my environment really deserves it or not... :-D

An other term this mornin' that also triggered my emotional, was the success I had with some closures. Deal-closures... four in one row! That's a record! Four on one day is more than usual. It's higher than normal. And it's even more than good! It's simply over the top! So with other words, I'm getting more and more satisfied on my job. If this would be the new average, I'd earn an other CHF 30,000.- a month!!!

I don't expect myself to hold this level upright, but it's worth to try on each day... I can't loose anything by just trying. And the education I made alone because of those deals, will pitchfork me hopefully to a higher level at work.

I'm looking forward on the comm' weekend. I know, it will become terrific! I'm getting excited on any given situation and that hooks me up! Just change frustration into excitement! As simple it sounds, as simple as it is. Just ask again the right questions! ;-)

Today's motto: Demand a lot from yourself and expect less from others. That keeps you away from greater suffering! ;-) chinese saying

No comments: