Thursday 13 September 2007

A day without success :-(

HellooooU!

Today my usual rhytm didn't settle down. Somehow, I'm just wasting one contact after the other. So what am I supposed to do? Change focus! I know that today isn't my acquisition day. I got about 40 contacts left, where alone today I wasted 20 of them! So what shall I do?

Lucky me, that this afternoon I got an other issue on desk! I have to visite a possible new partner of our house. She's a woman with different financing - projects. Today she wants to know, if we are it worth and if we are possible prospects for her customers.

Last Monday I forgot to mention a real strange happend story. So I want to repass on this one:

As you knew, I had to bring my father's car to the garage. And later on, as I went to fetch it up again, a strange indian guy came to me. He came from a square street on the opposite of the garage where I have been. So he saw me, came toward me with a biiiiig smile. :-D

And now the strange guy started like this: "Hello! I want to shake hands with you!" Well as you can imagine, I wasn't that open-minded to him, so my reaction: "Why?" And now it comes(!!!) "Because you're a very lucky and popular person. Many person like you!" And so how could I change different, than shake hands with him ;-)

He took a piece of shrinked paper and put it into my hands. He said, I shall hold it, while talking to him.

Than he started to tell me the following things and please give a special attention on this!
"The streak of your bad luck is over! Last year two people you love separated. And a love that you had, left you alone. And a man you have been taken as an ideal, died. But listen, it's all over now! Already next month, I see a change! From the 13. October 2007, your life will change forever. From this date on, you'll have a run of good luck! You'll get very old... approx. between 82 to 85 years old."

Well to this guy! My parents are in a divorcement. My fiancée left me last year. And my grandpa died some months ago! So as you can imagine, I was like paralized after his small intermezzo!

The guy told me: "Don't worry, you got a woman now, that really loves you very much!"

Than he topped it again! He said: "Think about a flower and tell me the name!" As I know myself, I always have to heavier this kind of tests. So I took an exotic flower! Not somehow a Rose or an Orchide. -Because everyone takes one of these. I took a Lotus! (As of nobody would say this one 8-) ) And than the guy said:"Open the piece of paper I gave to you before our discussion!" And as I opened it, it was written on it: Lotus!

After this, he left! That was the whole story. I thought by myself, it has to be a trick! I liked to hear it. What he told me all and what he knew about me. But after all, I'm not aloud to belief it. The Ten Commandments of my religion want it this way!

But it was strange! Nor?! :-)

Today's motto: Don't say, you want to give! Just give it! J.W.Goethe

No comments: