Tuesday 25 September 2007

fuck' bad mood!

HiU

Once again I'm trapped in those 'problematic'-situations. My boss wants all of a sudden to join the meeting with the umbrella organization. But I still have got very bad feelings comm' up, if he joins me there. In fact, my boss is a hard-sales-personality.

Rather me! I'm just looking on to have some deals. I don't care, how much profit I'm gonna make throughout this. And so, we'll have an unmatched situation on the meeting with them. And because he's my boss, I'll have to sit down quit and let the big manitu make his job.

If it's on me, I would just start with them talking about their branch-situation. Point out: Privatize vs. subsidy! How we would imagine to figure out with them a financing-model, where they would agree to make with us. Because in fact, but this is my own opinion, I know, that they are searching for a financing-model, where they can present to the bank! And my idea is, as their own experiance, they have been dropped from any bank in Switzerland last year and if they want in future to join with an other partner, for example our company, many other branches, would be looking or knowing us! Right?

But unfortunately, my boss doesn't have any interest regarding such principle... :-(

So, I can think about a new way, where he can join, but I got the fingertip on it! Fantastic!!!

Let's talk about something else... I'm gonna turn mad on this soon! >:-o



On Saturday, Fabienne and I have visited a natural park in Langnau a.A.! One of the real attraction in there is the bear. Because as you know, a bear has got his area, where he can move in. And now look at the pic. He probabely has got an leakage of hunderts of meters... But NO, this pet just wants to expose himself right next to the cave, where anyone can see him... ;-)
Look once, how tall he would be, if he would stand on his stand... 'starkly' nor??? :-)

Today's motto: If you don't know your goal, no way may be the right one! unknown

No comments: