Thursday 6 September 2007

It's a successful day

HalliHallo

Terrific... I started earlier than normal and made more issues than usual... I had again an appointment with an other business-partner of our company and had several trials to gain new business. But finally, I went through all with excellence. ;-)

This evening some of my old friends come over. I'm looking forward to this rally. And also on going the fact of my other fellow who should bring me the PS3 today... So what would this tell me? As I wrote on the last post, this guy isn't that reliable..., but if he showes me, that he wants to stand at least clear to me, by finally keeping his own word up, than I'm fine...

I had also a talk with different peoples, asking me, why I don't cheese it! I want to tell you about my object. If there's any one out there, who didn't lie at least once in his life, ...! Probabely I don't have to finish this sentence... each one of us does lie!

An example: You feel shitty! One of your buddies asks you, how you are. What do you usually tell him... automaticly... : I'm fine or I'm good! Did you hurt him with lying to him? -No... Not really... does it mean, you want to bother him deliberately? -No!

So in this case... I also lied many times. Also in other terms, but in the end, I didn't mind to hurt anyone intentionally. Why should I judge someone else, who just lies, but doesn't reflect any further on my mind? If it would start, to reflect my mind, than I'm getting into rage and want to neglect it.

Everyone will be judged in the end! Each single one of us!!! So all what is out-side of this cycle, I don't have to intervene! It will be done anyway!

To come back on this guy, as long as he lies on me, just to feel him self better, I don't care actually. But as soon it would reflect my mind - it's over!

__________________

Yesterday I travelled around the EU to handle some problems in our house... -Well, I didn't know from the beginning, that I would be the one who has to handle it! My boss and the board-members gave me a challenge, that's far beyond any comfort-zone in my idyllic life... They want me, to create a concept, how we can rise our sale! -In one month!!! 8-)

And I also commited yesterday to my boss, that I want to make the Master of sience in project management (PM) in 2008. So let me get a small preview of this all:

1) Till next March I want to have finished all my depts (CHF 30,000.-). Latest Summer 2008!!!

2) I have to create a concept for our company, how we can rise our sale! Than I'll have to proof them, that it works out within one year! If I proof it, they'll give me more responsibility and more staff in my underline!

3) I want to go on with the last etape of my studies in making the master in sience of PM and will finish it in the year 2011! (with 31 years)

These all are major goals... either I'll break on them, or succeed! And to be honest, I take the success! ;-)

Today's motto: In the common world of fact the wicked were not punished, nor the good rewarded. Success was given to the strong, failure thrust upon the weak. That was all. Oscar Wild, The Picture of Dorian Gray - chapter 18!

No comments: