Monday 17 September 2007

value date

Hey volks

My weekend has been pretty nice... Had a pokernight at Friday and unfortunately didn't reach the final. And in the end, the other guy won! -You may say, as of the man before termination! Why? I'll tell you later...-soon! ;-)

Saturday was quite calmy, like for example still made my weekly shopping and lateron just watching a movie with my sweety. So here again, just laying around and doing nothing! Well I also worked all afternoon long... :-( I made something like a lifeplaner for 2007! As you may see on the pic, it's a kind of test I'm going on.

Sunday was a strange day. The morning wasn't that bad and at the time Fabienne and I where in the church, no-one could guess, what our day would bring us. After church we went home. At home we have been so lazy, that we almost fell a shame, 'cause of not going out of the house by sunny weather. But than my brother called up and asked me, if I still got the car of dad. He's in need and wanted to have it. So what a good bro' I'm, I drove to Horgen (with Fabienne) to bring Roger the dad's car. His g'friend Constanze also has been there - unfortunately, as you will see soon!

On the way back to Zurich, Roger and I have been talking about money and family. All of a sudden, Constanze bluster around, if we couldn't change therm! As I am, I looked at her and thought by myself, what a nice person she is, interrupting our chat! So I answered: "Oh yeah! Why don't we talk about pink hair?" Constanze did colour her hair pink, so imagine what happened? She went postal! Blabla seesaw! And all of a sudden she boxed me into my face! Honest! She fuck' punched me with her fist! And I really don't accept this, from anyone. And because I don't spank any women, I file charge! Anyone, who does this to me, has to expect this! And the shitty way happened, that it's the g'friend of my own brother! I asked the police, what the best would be. One of my proposal was, that she shall write me a written excuse! I'll give her exactly one week time! This Friday, if I won't find any letter of her, I'll have to go to the police. As also they are informed, that I'll come over on Friday! So how do you find that? Crazy and really shitty, no?!

And this morning, I gave to the other guy a note. In this SMS I wrote him, that I won't longer accept this contact as it is. I told him, that I waited more than 2 weeks. And I don't care about this stupid PS3. What I really care about, is that I won't go through this for anyone! Also not him! Either I got an environment, which I can count on! Or if it's not possible, I have to neglect the contact with me. And so I wrote him this! Also crazy aswell!?

So many strange things are happening in the last days to me. But it's nice, that I got again some strange stories happening.

Today's motto: Much learning does not teach understanding! Heraklit

No comments: