Friday 14 September 2007

Let's talk about drugZ

Chepas!

The strange guy told me yesterday, that he would bring the PS3 today... Well... This time I intervene! I told him: "Stop talking, that you bring me this PS3. Just bring it! Strange on it is, that every time, the manner is the PS3, something comes between. I don't care if you lie, but as soon, I'm involved with my mind, by doing some anticipation or so, -it's over! Do you feel me?!"

And he said, that he does understand me. But I couldn't imagine, how many shit happened exactly the past two weeks in his life... -Well, he's right, -I don't know! But I don't really care about... :-)

So have I been fair? Did I react to harshly? I think, that in two weeks, you should be able to bring over an issue like this one. And no, I don't think, that I treated him harshly! Because the tone I used has been very polite.

As well in the last days, many people around me talk about any kind of drugz. I make a list of all them:

    • Cocaine, in the office I got some guys talking about and probabely taking it.
    • Weed, my friends and I do smoke from time to time.
    • LSD, a guy I met in a store asked me, if I'm interessted to buy, but no THX!
    • XTC, I have been asked at the last party in the A1 - disco.
    • Ritalin, students here in Switzerland misuse it as doping for the brain at school.
    • Anti-depressiva, people I know uses them for what reason ever.
    • GHB, one of my friends loves it, -I just tried once, but I can't find the WOW-effect.
    • Nikotin, I stopped smoking! Yesss!
    • Amphetamin, one of my friends takes it for BB (bodybuilding).
    • Ephedrine, same friend as Amphetamin.
    • Magic - Mashrooms, well - two persons of my environment asked me, if I would join a round.
All in all, I hear mostly of those drugz in my environment. Isn't this tough?! So many things I'm confronted in my everydays life. So regarding this subject, I went to the homepage of the european commitee for drugz (www.drogenkult.net / www.emcdda.europa.eu / www.erowid.org). It's very interesting. Most of them just inform how you can use drugs in a secure way! Non of them tells you, that it's no good... :-))) Well, I don't want to animate anyone to take drugs, but what I find funny is, that they all just tell you what is going to happen with you, if you take it. But there's no counter-campaign! And this I find blithe!

So for this weekend, I'm looking forward to my PS3 (hahahahahahaaaa) and just to relax and work a little... but all in all I just love this free time, that I can use for me!

Today's motto: The truth is our precious property, let's be canny with it! Mark Twain

No comments: