Tuesday 18 September 2007

Get out of my hair!

Hello

My experience with the system I invented on Sunday seams to advantage me. Just in the two days where I could test it, my productivity rised in minimum up to 25%, rather 40%!

As I already look again forward on things I want to do, I realize, that it's almost crazy. ;-) Yesterday I had to go again to my trustee. There have been different things comming up, that he didn't handle for me. So I asked myself, if I'm in need of him. Well after sitting together with him, I had to decide, -yessss! I'm very in need of this guy. In the moment he's like a buffer for me.

Any accounts in depts, -he roulez them. Terrific, aswell unlucky... Because in fact it's a evidence of incapacity.

But now, that I'm getting clear on my accounts, I already look forward on my next education! I going to make the Master of science in information: Strategy, Systems and Economics! After this last education, you may call me doc! *muahahahahaaaaa*

I found again two very good questions, I wanna share with you:
  1. Can I afford it, not to have this or that? (It's logic where you can use this - shopping)
  2. How can I...? Is always better than: Can I ...?
These are deep setted questions. So first think about them, before you say: yeah, no problem! For example "how can I" is something definitive you wanne go through. In comparison "can I"! Can I always includes also a step-back from a situation. And isn't this a pearl-knowledge you win, if you exactly know, which question do affect in such way?

Today's motto: Go up to your limit, than across it with one single step. Do it over and over again and your fortune will award you, way out of your imagination! HTH

No comments: