Wednesday 12 September 2007

past days

Oh my gosh...

Non-stop on the lane! And yesterday I really had have a successful day. I had an investors occasion. I met different CEO's and CFO's from all over the world. And to tell you, I'm sure that I can use once upon a time their contacts.

Just in the last months I got all in all about 50 new contacts in the C-level. If I go on like that, I know I play in the same level as they do.

Somehow, nothing else happens in the last days. Just got still the other humanoid, who should give me the PS3. But to be honest on this, I don't expect anything more from him. On Monday he and Simon had a talk regarding the social department. As soon you're jobless, you can fill out the form needed and on the following months, they gonna pay you 70% from your last salary. And so he was talking regarding this all and bla bla bla... unfortunately, if you're a family father, you get 80%! -So I asked myself once again: "If this guy would have family, wouldn't he know that by his own???" Simon meant, that he maybe didn't realize it and didn't calculate, if it's 70 or 80%, 'cause he anyway got's enough. -Well I doubt it!

So we got still four days to go maximal. And solong I'm on it, I don't do any prejudices. -What really is quite heavy with a guy that holds one for stupid.

Hmm... I had to pay for my cars repair 1300.-!!! isn't this a pain in the ass??? 8-(

...well at least I can drive again to the office... :-P

Today's motto: Nobody knows the death, further on this, no-one knows, if it's the biggest gift the human receives! Sokrates

No comments: