Wednesday 26 September 2007

Hypnosis

Ciao!

Today I wanna talk about hypnosis. In the last days, I've been searching for several audio-CD's for auto-suggestion, suggestion and/or hypnosis. I belief, that our brain works 24/7! So I tried a test with myself on the program "speed-reading".

As I went through this in the last days, my skills in reading raised upon to more than 500 words per minute. Just by one of those hypnosis-audio's of Chris Morris! In a way, the whole approach is different when I read! The forcast is to get up to 3000 words a minute! I heared from others out there, reading with a speed of more than 50,000 (!!!) words per minute.

If I'll get up to my goal, I probabely will go through a book in about 3-4 hours (including about 300 - 500 pages). With this technic, I'll handle this huge information flood in an instant. That's what I hope about. Strangely, as I go through this subject, two of my friends, Sven and Simon are in similar phases. Sven started (so I hope ;-) ) to read the first book of Mr. Anthony Robbins, "Unlesh the power within" and Simon goes trough the audio of Chris Morris with speed reading.

The more I take myself on tests, the more my environment goes with. And this hooks me upon any limits I set for myself. Here I could bring a perfect sentence on this, but I want you to read it in the "today's motto" :-)

Today I found again a new way how to gain new business for our company. I got a new program, that helps me find any key-figures of the company in a shorter time. With a overview, that I immediately find the information I need to convince our prospects.

If I may take out the cheek, I want to ask you one question: If it's so easy, to learn new concepts by audio-files, reading-material, videos, etc..., why don't we all take use of it???

What doesn't count are answers like:

  • I'm happy, as I am right now (there's always an area, where you can be better).
  • I haven't got time (so you got enough money, right?).
  • I can't afford it (new news 4u! Many programs you already receive for free!).
  • I got more important things to do (more important then your own life???).

Don't come up with any sentence, that will but you into self-deception! My idea is, that you're much more of value!

Today's motto: The best way to learn, is to imagine, how you learn others in the given subject! Brian Tracy

No comments: