Friday 21 September 2007

Manana-syndrom :-)

Chepas!

Do you know the manana-syndrom? But manana never comes??? :-D

I hear that over and over again...

...I'll do it tomorrow!
...Tomorrow, I got time!
...Tomorrow suits better!
...Tomorrow... what ever....

That's how we twit ourselves! And think about! Aren't you exactly same-minded in certain cases? To be honest, I am! Like for example yesterday evening. My day has been very long and I came home at about 11.15h p.m.! And I should have updated my calender, my planning-sheet and my cell. But than I told myself, com'on, it's already that late. Just relax and watch a little TV. And do you think, that this morning I did update anything??? -No! I slept to long and was in delay. So I haven't got time to do it again.

What did I learn? Manana-syndrom! Tomorrow! -Forget it! With an estimated guarantee of 80% you'll not do it "manana"! So next time I'll get it different.

As soon that next time the question will come up, if I shall update my duties, I will tell myself: "Do it now! Do it now! Do it now!" and than just go on it! I learned, that the manana-syndrom won't do anything... :-)

The commin' weekend will be again very cram! Today evening, my stupid meee, has to make the laundry. Between 7 to 10 p.m.! Lateron, Fab(e)ulous will come. Than I probabely will have to go shopping, after I visited a customer today. Tomorrow we have planned to go to the pubfestival and this now finally won't go, because those who would come with, did already neglect to come. But today, maybe, we would go shortly to visite one of our friends (Franca). She's working at the pubfestival. But I have to look, how I'm in mood, when I make the wash up to this late time. And on Sunday, we're invited to Peda's place for brunch... But... This stupid man :-)) didn't give me his address yet... *muahahahahaaa*

Well, now I'm already in weekend mood. Hope my poor customer won't feel it (so by attentional being moony). :-D

Today's motto: Though this be madness, yet there's method in't. Shakespeare, hamlet

No comments: