Friday 31 August 2007

Do you practice modelling?

Hello there!

Yesterday later evening I seated in my living room and read a book of Bodo Schäfer. A guy, that promise you in seven year your first million (bucks), if you accept his devise! As I was reading, I thought by myself that his strategies and focus are very discipline exhausting.

  • How can you change the meaning of money?
  • What did money value to me?
  • What does money mean to me?
  • What are my patterns in relation to money?
I need to ask me such things, that I can set me back on track! Also 'Bodo' showed, that the meaning you give to money is essential! If you respect it as an energy, you'll get the respect back of the money - with all it's amenity! You have to let this energy flow! If you store it, there comes a big bang in an other way, where the money you have will be in target of something huge. But if you see money as an energy, and you don't store, you channel it into the right directions, it will get stronger and stronger... -Like with a training!

See I know what I'm talking about! Beginning this year, I stood with my earnings on a monthly base by 3,940.- and depts of over 40,000.- (Swiss Francs)! Today I earn over 10,000.- and am still in depts of over 30,000.-! If my meaning to money still would have stayed the same, I would have probabely got caught up in all those mess. But I told myself, that if I want to change my situation, especially with the depts, and I want to earn more! I need to get out of necessity, get into enhancement and get positioned constantly! Guess how long I would have needed to get out of my depts with this poor salary beginning this year??? -Next five years or so... But with my salary now, next March I'll be done! And from there on, I'll start really to get in higher level with my assets! -And stay forever!

Now again with reading such books, I get more and more hints, how I receive real knowledge on this case. How about the other areas?

Health?
I go at least twice a week to the training. Kickboxing and gym!

Relationship?
I got plenty of friends, colleagues, my family and a loving girlfriend.

Job?
In just less than one year I got from autonomy into to a manager with two own department.

Faith?
I read the bible on a regular base again and again. I visit the church on almost every Sunday. I pray again once a day, just to be thankful on what I have. And much more on this area!

What else? Did I forget something? The money- situation I already spoke about.

To come back on the titel! How did I do all these? I took Nike's advice and just did it! ;-) And effectively, I modelled many of person around my environment. Also people from books, audio-tapes and TV. If I had the feeling, that there's a person in an area I have to improve, I started to do the same things. But there's also a strategy in copying others. I'll return on this after the weekend... ;-)

So you guys. Whish you a nice weekend!

Today's motto: The one who talkes alot, hasn't got time to think! Indian saying

No comments: