Wednesday 8 August 2007

In mood to do nothing

Halloooo!

Do you know those days, where you just are in mood to do nothing... since my return of the vacation I feel myself in exactly this mood. But on the other hand, I know I have to go on! And therefor, I have to get my inner swin to low-budget-niveau!

What I want to express in this way is: so that my inner swin won't get overhand on my moods, I have to take responsobility!

I came more and more to the driving force of success, while just doing things that are necessary. If I feel myself bored; bored of my situation, my life, my everday's life, my environment, etc... I could just always change it, by just doing something against!

And also useful to know: working hard, does not work! -working smart does!

Let's see, if tomorrow I'll return again to my old mood "one-deal-a-day" If so, I got a proof, that my theory works out!

Today's motto: Note down your expertise! See how much you're of value! by HTH

No comments: