Wednesday 22 August 2007

just an other pattern

Hoi!

Yesterday evening I have been alone at home and had time to think over my lifefcycle situation:

Right now, ...

... Relationship: Good friends, an environment that I can count on, a loving and passioned G'friend on my side and plenty of business-contacts all over the world. -Guess I'm quite proud and happy about this situation.

... Cash: I work hard out and also start now to earn real good money. My monthly earning rised from 4,500.- bucks to over 10,000.-! My expenses stopped going out of rage and are now in care of my trustee. -And it seems like, my depts are getting less and less again (of an amount of CHF 40,000.-!)

... Health/Body: I still workout twice a week and go once a week to kickboxing. But I could go on more efforts in this area. Unfortunately, I haven't got any real goals in this branch. :-( But I focus on what I have: I got a trained, athletic bodyshape and my condition is around 95%. So also if I haven't got any goal set, I'm ready! :-) (On the pic, my bro') ;-)

... Job: I searched for new markets and found an industrial branch, where I meet a lots of people and therefor I may still earn assets out till end of this year, the average stays as it is. New projects found me. I got to check them clearly and if there's one of them with success potential - I got to use my chance. (Just got to make the phone right now and ask...) ;-)

... Faith: As more I get into delicate circumstances, I realize, how I follow the roulez that are written in the bible. So what can I say more about, that I try when ever possible, to obey those roulez. I realize, that there are some changes in my inner balance. But overall you may say, I just give on any given situation the best possible.

As I said when I started my blog, I'll use this here also as a checklist to see if I move myself still in the direction I want. I made several milestones and now I try to get step by step through this. I think in the last months, you just find improvements. And through-out this fact, I feel myself very very good... :-D

Today's motto: There are more people surrender, than such who failure! Henry Ford

No comments: