Friday 10 August 2007

Don't get extracted!

Grüezi!

Today, I had to make a sales-training in the morning. So I couldn't make my daily business, yet.
But as I saw, many of the member do often block themselves with not useful patterns. One guy for example had the thought: "I have to make a deal!" -But with a innernal force, if when he won't make a deal, he's a looser! -Just no worth it!

I tried to make him clear of this: The warrior, who will survive in the field, isn't the man, who already makes thoughts about the end of the fight! The one and only survivor, is the one, who just concentrate to do the best possible in the moment! -Don't forget, why you entered the field! Stay focused on what you really want. To survive, to win! And how do you win? If any given challenge, you be the one, who will stand through! And isn't it the same with a customer's meeting? If you already make thoughts about how you have to sign the contract, your service-skills maybe won't be enough for the customer! Maybe he'll think: what a jerk! Just wants to make business, without listening to what I really want! -And will you sign a contract at this time??? Probabely, -no!

So I went through all those familiar sales-tools. Once again... :-)

Other term!

Yesterday evening... Strewth!!! We have just gamed and gamed and gamed and drunk and drunk and drunk and so on! My neighbor Alpi, Dani, Sven, Reni and I. This morning I stood up with unhuman effort! You know what I mean? I had to force me over and over again. Just still being somehow shitheaded, that I really had to give an unhuman effort to come out of bed. :-D

But nevertheless I have been right on time for my sales-seminar... 8-)

Tomorrow there will be one of the most famous parties in whole Europe! The Swiss-Streetparade!!! And I got the responsibility of five lovemobiles! Other friends, I fixed with are: Fabienne (logic), Peda and Seraina, Simon, Johannes...

We all have to be there at 0630h in the morning for briefing! Have to work at the largest party in Europe up to 1000h pm!!! But at least we got food, drinks and free entrance to any party in the evening in whole Zurich. Yeah....!

I'll make some pix and will load them up on Monday!

Today's motto: Concentration is goal-oriented motivation! Andreas Tenzer, germ. phil.

No comments: