Thursday 23 August 2007

Got the nutz???

Jo!

Today I started with some questions, just as a new pattern I want to set. And here the questions:

  1. What am I happy about in my life right now?
  2. What am I excited about in my life right now?
  3. What am I proud of in my life right now?
  4. What am I grateful for in my life right now?
  5. What am I enjoying most in my life right now?
  6. What am I committed to in my life right now?
  7. What do I love?
And in all those questions, I enclude two further questions and those two would be:

  1. What about that makes me feel (Bold-Word)?
  2. How does it make me feel?
And so I went to the office this morning in a different way. Somehow, I got clearance. It's like: "I'm fuck' knowing, why I go to work! I know, that all has a sence! It is it worth!" -- As I entered the office, guess whom I just walked into... ?

- Our CEO!

CEO: "Harry, how are you?"
Me: "I'm ready to break some faces!"
CEO: "What do you mean?"
Me
: "Oh sorry, I ment, I'm ready to move some business...! -How are you???;))"
CEO
: "I'm fine, just wondering, why we're short with our sales-pipeline (I'm the responsible)?"
Me: "Because we focus on the wrong cases! We make a wrong approach"!
CEO
: "???"
Me
: "As long we concentrate to the provisions, the win, the assets, the success of the deal... -That long, we won't really gain good business. This stupid and childish mentality, won't bring us any further. We need to get focus on our clients need! That's the only fuck' way, how we really get into serious and good business... - ohm - !"
CEO
: "Wow! Okay Harry, this evening I'll contact you by phone... let's talk about. Okay?"
Me: "Okay" ...

As I left the corridor into my own office, I felt really trembling... Was I just talking in this way to the highest man in our company??? Why that? And than I asked myself those following questions:

  1. What is great about this?
  2. What isn't perfect yet?
  3. What am I willing to do to make it the way I want it?
Than I prepared some sheets of papers with strategies I learned in the school and wait now for the phone this evening. :-)

After this experience, I made two deals with a potential of between 50 to 100 Mio. Swiss Francs!

As you can imagine, I'm on a real progress.

Today's motto: You get out what you put in! german: Wie man in den Wald hineinruft, so schallt es heraus!

No comments: