Thursday 16 August 2007

Caught in mind-scattered

Hi

In the last days it seems like I don't stay focused on the issues I should. I got the job, where I should give again a 100%! I got a g'friend, she wants to get an other 100%. I got my friends, they also want a 100%. Family, 100%! Sport, 100%! Health, 100%! Money, 100%! I just try not to get caught-up in all those stuff. But as I try, 'just not to get caught-up' it seems, like I more and more got caught-up!

And I hate this fuck' feeling! ;-) But what can I see positive on this? Well one thing I know for sure! If I really want to get the inner freedom, I have to handle all those issues. And how do I do that? I need a plan. A strategy, who gives me a focus on the things I need to do. Otherwise, I get mind-scattered in any area spoken!

So what did I realize in the meantime? I know, that for changing my situation, the robbins-principe of the three steps, are needed! Those are:

Change your...
  1. Standards
  2. Beliefs
  3. Strategy
...If I already know the first two steps, probabely step number three will show-up!

So if I feel myself caught-up, one of my feelings wants to tell me something. But to be clear, if my feelings want to tell me something, something else with my standarts already got in conflict! So to change my situation again, nothing else stays left, than to change my fuck' standarts again! And if I change my standarts, I also have to change again my fuck' beliefs! That sucks! After more than six months, I got many improvements in different areas (Job for example), but still too many other areas stayed, as they where. Okeeeee..... how to go on? -Nike! Just do it!

Well one thing over all turns in clarity: The outcome (improvement/success) of staying on track to my goals, is a much higher than the input (effort/force) I have to give in. So on one thing I'm really clear. I have to go on! On and on again! ;-)

Wouldn't life be to boring, otherwise?! 8-)

Today's motto: Fortune favours the braves

No comments: