Tuesday 14 August 2007

What are your goals?

Ciao!

As I had a real good chat with one of my best friends yesterday, I had to realize, that maybe my goal-settings aren't really on track, what I really see as fulfilled!

Ales (his name) is one of the wunderkind of our country. He studied physics and passed with 6.0 (the highest possible mark at our system) the exame. He has been the first guy in more than 10 years who could ever reach this level. Now he decided still to study economics. As I believe, this guy will probabely also close it with 6.0! ;)

Anyhow, one of the cases we have been talking about was this: How does a human generally function? Has he really got a free will? As an example, he said: "Imagine, you're n front of a fridge. It's full of beer, okay?! Now, why do I for example just think over, which beer I'll take out of the fridge? Why can't I just decide, not to drink any beer at all? Why, if my brain has got those signals, it's no longer possible for me, just to think if I want any beer? Why do I think; which beer shall I take at first out?"

Well the answer I guess, is this: One of our natural law is, that human do have a pinion. The pinion of being hungry. But why does our brain not just decide to be no longer hungry?? If we really would be free, why can't we just decide, no more to be no longer hungry? Why do we have the appetite that has to be sated! It's all about this natural law. We need also to function with our body. Our body needs energy. And just to get to this energy, our appetite takes overhand over our handling. And here the difference between humans and animals gets clear. We have got the force, even if we are hungry, to say NO! An animal just has got two options. Either search for food, till found something, or searching for food, till they got that tired, that they have to sleep (a further way, how to get to energy). But we human can decide at least... Or we got more, than just a few options. We got plenty of them. (What we'll eat, how we'll eat, when we'll ear, etc...)

So overall, I guess as a human, your goal has to be, to realize the differences, between animal and human (many human do act like animals), and use the preferences, of having a choice! And to act in most given situations, like a human, and not like an animal.

More therms was like also getting into complementary goals, like an animal. For example, why do I like to have a lot of money? Is it really just to get more responsibility, how to help your environment? Or isn't it just the fact, that as you know, if you would have more money, more things just would be easier for you to get, or to enjoy. My device, be also free of that manner! Don't let money be a jailor of you! You're free, but maybe, you just forgot, how it is...

__________________

Now to the past weekend. The Streetparade... :-D

I think, that if you just use the link...:

http://www.lautundspitz.ch/04_userinfo_myshots_all.php?userid=41330&folderid=1580462

...you find enough, that you can imagine by your own, how it was. As a responsible, for a lovemobile, you become like a king at the parade... it's feeling is terrific! But being all time long afoot is also very, very exhausting. After the parade, we just went home, fell in the bed and slept. But I really have to say, this Streetparade, has been one of the most exiting I ever have been. It also has been the first time, that I was responsible, for a lovemobile...

Today's motto: You can’t teach an old dog new tricks - but how about you?! ;)

No comments: