Monday 20 August 2007

Christ divine

HiU

I have been asked by an employee of our company, if I could tell more about my faith. Also another person asked me, how religious I am. So it seems like there would be really some people interested.

I believe in God. I believe the words in the bibel, but I also believe in the natural law! I know, that there's a higher force around. If not, I probabely wouldn't be here anymore. Some years ago, I fell into a coma, because of overdoing with drugs. An other time, I touched with my side-mirror of the car an accommodate driving car (ghost-driver/death-cab) with tempo 160km/h (around 100m/h) on the freeway. And so on... many experiences, which made me accept, that there's a higher force. Something, that saved me all time from death.

So my faith in God, is something I even could experience on my own. And therefor, I really took time to find a belief, that's realistic, timely not bound and workable. Something, that even lasts in this modern time. Something, that stood actual and still same 5000 or 2000 years ago, today in future - always! I was in need, of something, that will keep me up, even if time works against you. Even when my girl left me. Even when I lost my job. -I was in need of something, that held me up! All time long. And there's no further thing to say, than I found the real faith for me! Every person is free in decision to find the right faith. For me, as I said, it had to be:

  1. realistic
  2. timely not bound
  3. workable
So if there are more, who wants to know, how I think about my faith, feel free to contact me! ;-)
harry.holzer@gmail.com :-P

So today's motto: Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me, even though they die, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” john, 11.25 + 26 ;-)

No comments: