Thursday 30 August 2007

let's get started friends

Hoi

Today I had again a close of two new deals. If I can hold up this level, I don't think, that I'll get more in cash-troubles. I think, no (!), I know, that I changed my inner compass into the direction of success. Personal success! This doesn't mean, making lots of money. That alone, won't make me happy. But what makes me successful, is that I reach my set goals.

This wasn't always that way. I changed my focus on any given situation. I had to make a review of my environment. I had to accept, that not all of my friends really wan't me to get successful. And do you know why? Because they're jealous! They want to be themselves successful, but don't want, that any other will reach there, before they do. Also on their own set goals - their personal goals!

Does it mean, that I don't change longer the contact with them? No way! They're my friends! As you say "brothers in arms"! ;)

But what do I say? I say, that my approach to them won't be on a material aspect! If the therms of a talk will change into something, where I would have to tell them about my job, I make just a short overview, but give them any motivation, to get them to their goals! I would help any single one of them, that they could reach their goals. I think, that's the only way, how my environment will honor me, be thankful, but not compair themselves with me, so that they won't let come up the force of jealousy!

This POST I wrote just to give you an idea, how I handle the association with my friends. It's the way, I have chosen to be right now!

I need an environment, that loves me. And to keep up this feelin', I don't expect anything from anyone. But I give all I can - without making a comparison between me, and their lifes. I make it in a direct and honest way. -Even if it's hard to them. It's better, than lying.

Today's motto: Real friends, you can't buy. But it costs tolerance, honesty, sympathy and confidence. The pay-out you'll get in return is friendship! by HTH

No comments: