Wednesday 29 August 2007

all about you!

HiU

As you see, last weekend I had a generious partytime. My girl has been in Appenzell (a canton in Switzerland), to visit her friend for somehow like a tramping and wellness weekend.

And as you see on the pix, I have been at a streetfestival called: "Badenfahrt" -This is a party in the City of Baden, only all ten years for ten days. A real huge occasion!

Streets are abuzz of buzzy gents and ladies. And on every day, one fireworks.


On Sunday my girly came again along and we just calmed down and relish our common time together. I also have made different studies about my situation. It's very nerve-racking on my money-situation. But(!), with my last bonus and salary, I diminish my debts on one quart. So there's no longer an amount open of CHF 40'000.-. It's now 'just' another CHF 30'000.-!!

So in mind of this, I took time on Sunday to work a little for my office. I multimize all areas as good as possible, where the consequences may be an increase of cash. Now I'm also no longer on the set: one-day-one-deal. I'm on the one-day-two-deals object. ;-)

Since two weeks, on every single day (at office) I make at least two deals a day. Where I'm the only one of our office in the whole world, who can hold this level consistant. We're back an other 12% of our sales-pipeline. But if I go on this consequent and consistant, I can take it over, alone in the next three months! That's what I'm going for! To be an asset as a person! In the office or in private.

On Monday I had a challenging business-meeting. It's not longer in need, that I 'just' make appointements and kind of such (ex. Conference-calls), now I started also, to acquire, close and accompany customer all by my own. Sounds like a normal sales-manager. Yeah, but it just sounds like... :-D I also make the marketing for Switzerland and areas of Europe. I do the market-research for Switzerland and areas of Europe and started now, also to do the sales in the same regions! The only person in our company, who makes the same job as I do, is the Director of Sales & Marketing, my own boss. He's a member of the board and above him, there's just the CEO. So to be honest, in the last months, you can read a success-story on this page! Just one single area, I couldn't handle by my own. The financials. But all the other areas I expand!

I had to learn till today, that I need to go and go and go on with a discipline in me, that rarely has been matched out there. I had to give up my old 'Harry'. I had to become a new 'Harry'. And after all, I'm happy with this change.

Today's motto: If you think, you're pooped, keep going on! Your goal is nearer than it seams... by HTH

No comments: