Friday 26 October 2007

gentleman's concert

Bonjour!

At Wednesday the concert has been a real party! I haven't seen something like this, than for more than ten years now. Something, what was very striking, where all "weeder" (weedheads) in there. My gosh... You probabely would have attract attention, if you would have smoked normal cigarettes in there. :-)

As I am, I never want to annoy anyone... ;-)

Even the rasta-man "surprise" from Amsterdam yelled: "You guys in Switzerland smoke more weed, than all of us in Amsterdam. But with us, it's legally alowed!" And all of the shitheads answered with a laughter. Than he laught back, took his joint and startet to ragga!

Than, with a delay of almost half an hour, gentleman ascend the stage! Through-out his whole gig, he smoked like 3 joints on the stage. He even lampoon the volks with several jokes. Than he made good again his delay from the beginning, by offering the house an encore of ten tracks! Imagine this kind of encore! The peoples in there really started to rock the house and as it has seemt, he enjoyed the Swiss kind of party - as he sad in the end.

Anyhow, during the concert, all of a sudden the girl on my left pass out! So as I am, I made the first aid on her, to see, if there's something really urgent on her. And as I didn't receive any action from her, I wanted to carry her out to the care center. Exactly as I took her on to carry her out, she opened her eyes and looked like stolen - what she does on my arms... Well I asked her, if she's again fully restored. She sad "yes"! And than I but her of again forced her to count fingers and as she passed also through this, I just let her go. But I was like aggrieved! I had the feeling, that this small groupie, just played that way. Neverthless, she and her friend thanked and left away.

Than with the sixth encore, Simon looked like at the floor without any reactions... -Like if he would be petrified! So I decided to better leave slowly, with the objection, than I wanna leave, before the crowd would leave and we would be sticked at the hall there till late.

Lucky me, that on the next day (yesterday) I informed already all staffs, that I'll work from at home... Probabely one of the wisest decisions I made.

This weekend looks like it would be again less wild and more relaxing. This evening, some guests will come up to watch a movie and from tomorrow on, I'll be again calming down alone with Fabienne. I'm looking honestly forward to a real lazy weekend! :-)

Also to you guys, have a nice weekend!

Today's motto: What on earth would a man do with himself if something didn’t stand in his way? H.G. Wells

No comments: