Friday 19 October 2007

Red Pants

Salli

Yesterday evening I still had a meeting whit a good guy, but with a very strange project. Imagine company X wants a financing of US$ -XX-, but because company X is in a foreign country, company Y will realize the financing. The only connection between these two companies is the CEO and member of the board. As guarantee, company X would give us their patent on their product X-1. But because our contract party, would be company Y and not company X, the patent maybe wont carry on. Now, if any one of you has got a possibility, feel free to contact me. I'm very interested to your solutions! (Please don't write, if your solution has anything to do with any kind of lease-modell.) ;-)

So as I left the meeting, I saw something really awful. A man walking up the hill and next to the street with very nice red pants... Red pant! Look at the pic! What do you think about?

This morning I had a really smooth and easy going time. I stood up late, prepaired myself late, went to office late and now working till leaving again early... :-)

Now what have we got interesting to talk about today? Let's take up once again the subject of motivating yourself. Reasonable, you need an other meaning, to your actual situation. Most of the people aren't motivated, because the reason, where they are in the moment let them be caught up easily. Ask yourself the right questions! Here some proposals:
  • What has to change right now, that I can change my actual state?
  • How can I gain fun, by doing, what I have to do?
  • Am I doing the best possible, to make my time profitable right now?
  • How can I do the issue/work smart rather than hard?
  • On what shall I give my focus?
Generally you should ask yourself questions, which are directed to your moment state and/or futur. The best way, how to be motivated, is if you get a kind of leverage. Somewhere, where you can build pressure and convert it into positive directions.

You're influenced by pain or pleasure. Those two components are the driving force in each human life. Either you do something to gain pleasure, or you do something to release pain. So get the point of view, regarding this laverage, by the following example.

So if you're near by a bore-out syndrom at work. You're either not being challenged or you might be overstrained.

If you're not challenged, search for a challenge. The laverage would maybe be to gain more responsibility by becomming more. (Easy possible, by just asking your boss, what you could do more, than sitting there and looking at the monitor.) -So in this case, you hunt after the next compliment of your boss. -Gain pleasure.

Or you build up the image, that you're overstrained. So in this case, it might be the view: If I don't start doing something, my boss will not be happy with me, I might loose the job and can't pay my accounts more at the end of month. Make this image more powerful, by looking at the futured situation without having this job. I guess, that in this case, you will find your second gear to speed up quality and quantity... -You abscond away from this image.

And to optimize the whole story on this example, do both... so here you got the ultimative laverage. Moving toward to the next compliment of your boss and run away from the image, that you could loose all you've got!

In any given situation, you can figure out such new point of view.

I can do it in so many areas, there are things, where I should be possible do it, but I don't. Why? Because I give an other intent on it, than in other areas. My opinion is, that this is human. There are people, they are so good in this, that they can do it in almost any given situation and master it in excellence. So those peoples are my target... -Not those, who are even more weak than I.

For the sharp one under yourself: See NAC of Tony Robbins!

Dear readers, I want to thank you for your support and in this go, I wish you a nice and exciting weekend.

Today's motto: Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. Francis of Asisi

No comments: