Thursday 18 October 2007

Living high ;-)

Chepas!

I got a distance on my own. Do you know the situations in life, where you exactly know, what you should do, how you should do it and in which timetable the issue has to be done? -But you don't move!? You don't give any action. As I wrote yesterday, I felt myself exactly in this mood. Even this morning. I stood up and actually just wanted to turn right into my bed again. ;-)

I forced me to be motivated and go to work. -Well up to this point, I guess you probabely make the same rhythm day by day. I told myself: "take as long time as you need, but do it." So I came in like half an hour delayed. Started up my PC and pulled out my income-basket.

Our CEO just passt by, as I went through our break-lounge. He just wanted to know, how we come along in our sales. I told him, that I got a filled pipeline for more than 120 Mio CHF. And an other possible contract this afternoon. To make it short, he cheer me and wished me good luck. What he doesn't know, is that I got an actual pipeline of more than 200 Mio CHF. But reasonable are just 120... -So I got a breath-cap of 80.... *hahahahhaaaa* - No-one has to know this... (I don't expect, that he reads my blog...)

I coach different people in the meantime. People, which wants to gain more business, or such who want to prepair themselves to a sport-event (mastership). Now I got one, who wants to become more. To tell you, this is the real challenge. :-) How to become more, if you don't know on what you should give focus? This guy has plenty of good ideas. He's got a high potential, that he should use, but with his mentality, he blocks himself.

As long you don't write down your goals, they're wishes! And he proofs this statement in almost each instant. Wake-up! Realize, that the person you are is much more, than you've been demonstrating right now! Unlesh the power within! (As Tony says) What do you want more, than to live toward your own conceivabilities? Is it of value? Is it so strong of value, that you would die for this value? Or is it just a 'nice to have'? If it's a nice to have, don't wast my time!! I need to know, that this guy is commited. I'll find it out within the next two weeks. And than my typical roule off sets in...

On thing at last: If you really are committed to 'become more', than you show it in each moment. You won't let one chance out, to proof yourself and others, that you're really committed! The only question left is: Are you willing to pay the price?

Today's motto: What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? Vincent van Gogh

No comments: