Wednesday 17 October 2007

Try to find new questions

Hellomotto!

I hate to force a deal. This morning, I just did it. Monday has been passing by without any new business. Yesterday I wasn't in good mood. So today, I just had to! Just to proof myself, that I still got it on. And now I stand out in the rain. Guys like me, do have a kind of ethic codec. We want to make business, because the business itself makes fun. But before, I was accelerate! Something in my head, just f
orced to make the deal.

The other guy seems actually to be a fine guy. He just didn't have the pressure, to turn in with us ASAP. He told me even, that I may call him again in January 2008. But than, I drop out of my average skill, so I pushed him to give me a date today. And so I won and in a way I lost. :-(

Not that you think, that I'm getting depressed. ;-) I'm just a little frustrated, because I couldn't catch one today by the 'normal' way. Since this week started, I'm just 'out of order'.

Let's get me through this:

  1. I'm motivated to work. I go to work in a calm and easy way.
  2. As soon I start with work, I get more and more in a distance.
  3. And as I force it like this morning, I feel myself shitty.
  4. I like my job!
  5. I know from the past, that I had already a few times such phases.
So what am I supposed to do in such phases? How can I use my time best, to make an asset? How long will this phase hold on this time? Which kind of strategy shall I drive up to make this situation a fulfilling success for me, my job, my health...?

I need a new meaning! I'll go home and search for the result... after my next appointment: an exhibition all around finance... whole afternoon long... :-)

An other encouragement was my boss today. He congratulated me, for filling the pipeline with more than € 120 Mio.! The potential are about 10% at least. Possible might be with 20%. Hope at least 50%. :-)

Today's motto: Before you can score, you must first have a goal. unknown

No comments: