Wednesday 10 October 2007

Genial awareness

Chepas again.

The meeting yesterday was very very very interesting. As it seems, the guy I told you about, really is a nice man. He's a christ and a businessman. To be honest, in a way, I'm quite impressed of him. He can include the duties of both sides without to have any larger outstandings. I'd like to be similiar shaped in maybe the next ten years...

Than in the evening, I met Sven... Guess what we did...? ;-)

We played on the PS3 'Lord of the rings'. Aswell, we finished yesterday the coorporation missions. It's very addictive. Like yesterday, we played around five hours... -till we finished at last.

This morning once again, I dropped in the office at nearly 10 a.m.! But like it didn't impress, nor care anyone. ;-)

So I went to my office, brought in mind, that I want to make again a deal, before I care about any other issue. And as soon I reached the first person again, I closed him again. Actually, no-one in my office does know, that in my momentary phase, I'm that good in shape. ;-)

Therefor, I have read once a relly good sentence, which you can read in today's motto.

At lunchtime, the company, who has been lodger here, tried once again to poach me to their house. And once again, I really appreciate his effort on this, but had to neglect one more time. And today, he told me, as soon I want, I may work at any given time at his team. In his mind, he already played through the szenario, that I would be a partner of his company...

Also very very flattering. AND (unlike BUT) I have got the focus on my job. I really scrub through tough-times and now finally want to see if my hard work also starts to avail. It's really very calmative, to know, that I would have a chance to work there, in case I'd loose my momentary job. Terrific! :-D

Later on this afternoon, I still have got two appointments. I'm not really looking forward to them, but I know, that it's in need of them and it's my job... Public Relations (and Research).

Today's motto: It doesn't matter, how much effort you gave into something. Always let it look simple! Napoleon Hill

No comments: