Wednesday 24 October 2007

Perfect day after illness

There you are!

After my yesterday's dropout in 'cause of illness, I started today in a really easy way... I stood up, without using an alarm to get up. Ate breakfast, did my ablutions, drag on something comfortable and went to work. Now at work, just doing my open duties and will drift it again. The duties are actually updating all lists before I leave again.

This evening, I'll meet once again Naemi. You probabely still remember her from the very beginning of this blog. She's my ex-g'friend. To put it bluntly, my ex-fiancée. We just want to meet again to give a little chat. Since we have separated, we've committed anyway to stay in contact. Because we have stayed more than seven years together. But don't think that we still stick to each other. -We just meet us from time to time.

Regarding the other view, there's a roule, that I just want to give her words (she told this to me, to actually give further to Fabienne): "I'd never accelerate you in an affront situation. I've got seven years with you and if you would cheat Fabienne with me, my dream that you would have been the right man, who never would give himself in such situation, would burgle down."

So if this isn't a commitment, what else?! And it also wouldn't be right the christian way. A way, where I committed myself...!

BUT, and this is a huge and big BUT! Simon just wrote me a message. It seems like he won two ticket to the concert of "gentleman"! He wants me to accompany him... yeeeeehaaaaa!

I'm sorry for Naemi and I'm looking forward to the concert. She'll understand this. I mean, how many times, are you that lucky, to win in a contest?

Now the best on this all is, that I already informed my boss and my deputy. Tomorrow morning, I took off. Honestly, I not even think, that I'd stand up before 10 a.m. if the day before, I've been at a concert.

Today's motto: There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. Logan Pearsall Smith

No comments: